Resolved - btgoption.com

If a website closes and someone purchases the "dead" domain name, I wouldn't expect the new owner to have any liability.

If someone purchases an active company and its domain, why wouldn't the new owner get all the liabilities along with the assets? Otherwise, a scammer could "sell" a company to his brother, who would then tell everyone "sorry, the old owner has your money". Later, the brother "sells" it to his wife, who then tells the second batch of clients "sorry, the old owner has your money", and so and and so on.

Why would anyone planning a legitimate operation be crazy enough to buy a company if there was any chance that existing clients would end up not having access to their money?

In regards to the last comment:
If a website closes and someone purchases the "dead" domain name, I wouldn't expect the new owner to have any liability.
We purchased a domain that was not operating for a few months (As far as we know), hence the new ownership and the fact that we did not purchase nor do we own the old existing clientele list.

If someone purchases an active company and its domain, why wouldn't the new owner get all the liabilities along with the assets?
We did not purchase an active company. When was the last time before January 2014 that someone contacted you back? Replied? Did you see that there are new owners listed in the Terms and conditions?
New phone numbers? New listed Address? New Design for the site? New live chat?

Otherwise, a scammer could "sell" a company to his brother, who would then tell everyone "sorry, the old owner has your money". Later, the brother "sells" it to his wife, who then tells the second batch of clients "sorry, the old owner has your money", and so and and so on.
This is clearly not the case.

Why would anyone planning a legitimate operation be crazy enough to buy a company if there was any chance that existing clients would end up not having access to their money?
With all do respect, I see no reason for me to share our business plan for our brokerage services.

This is issue will be soon resolved with mister Scarcella as we are discussing it right now

Hello,
I remind you that until I receive the payment, the complaints will not be blocked.

Greetings

Why would anyone buy and set up a website on a "used" domain name without carefully checking to make sure that the domain didn't have any negative issues that could lead to problems?

Also think I'm having an issue with withdrawal -

It's only 1K, but don't think I'll get my money even though they say it's on the way - they've blocked my account, I can't log in any more - I think they have made me vanish.

Traded 60secs and made money quickly, they didn't like that. BTG changed the dynamics of the platform, price change errors all the time, funnily if the trade goes against me in the opening 5 seconds the trade would open and if if went in my direction the trade would give price change - no chance of a fair go.

I'll update if I get paid

As far as my problem has been solved positively,, after clarifying that the BTGOPTIONS following a change of management took place between 2013/2014, has had to deal with problems left by the old management.
I had the refund of my money.

As far as my problem has been solved positively,, after clarifying that the BTGOPTIONS following a change of management took place between 2013/2014, has had to deal with problems left by the old management.
I had the refund of my money.
So glad to read this...
Congratulation, Duca67 :)))

I find this odd. They were claiming to have bought a dead domain and that they were a 100% different company that didn't owe you any money that was deposited with the prior owners of the domain. Has this story changed?

Back