RESOLVED Case# 2013-013 | atalaata vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 114 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Client warrants that he shall avoid from posting any information, opinion, post etc. with respect to the
Company over the Internet, and as far as he has the ability to, will delete or remove past posts with respect to the Company. "

This definitely seems fishy to me and smells of intimidation tactics!

Am thankful that these sick scam artiste are expose!

Really hope the victims can be help; keep up the pressure FPA and members!

bazd news when a company talks in this kind of legal jargon and does not want anything posted on the web. The good new is at least they admit that request was made and should be actioned. I think the trador should request withdrawal of all funds and see what they say. Unregisted brokers shoud be avoided by all traders

As a newcomer to forex trading, I am really amazed by the way traders are getting ripped off. Most of trader's energy is spent on identifying a honest broker. HFX episode really seems to be a scam. Absolutely no doubt about that. The client should not give any kind of letter until they accept their fault and settle the entire balance in one single bullet payment. After that such a letter can be given and one of us can write the story in detail for every one to read. The client should only remove the post or with draw allegations. Not me!!:mad:

Wow! So they don't want ANY opinions, good or bad, to be posted. Of course, a company where most people had good opinions wouldn't have such a requirement. :p

If all these companies are having tons of regulations that you have to be reading through, where you literally are being ripped off the moment you open an account with them, - How can you defend yourself?
Pay a lawyer $5000,- to do the reading before open a $1000,- account?
- And if you do, you may have signed up for them to be changing rules without further notice?
This has to stop! Is there no way around this?
Sincerely
leif

Thanks a lot for FPA team and members for the their sympathy with me.

I know that some members blame me because of HFX has no registration. But the main target to me is to protect other new trader from a fraud broker any fraud brokers. I have learnt many things from my mistake and I don't want the other to suffer like me.

for HFX broker, you can simply solve this issue by sending my WD and do not repeat the same in future, if HFX rely want to get any other traders.

for me if I loss my money and protect other new trader to be a victim, this will make me proud that I have saved another person's money

Regards,

Ahmed Salem

I want to advise the new traders about the first trick the FOREX fraud companies use.

you will get tens of email in your email box, by saying just try our demo account. after that just you fill in the request within 10 minutes you will find some speaks to you saying I am the product manager and after nice chat, he will transfer you to market analyst and of course they will convince you just to start by small credit like 30000$, So you reply I can't start with this amount, they will say ok, we will help you just by 2000$.

after one day of trading they will give you advice to buy or sell gold as example, so if market against you, they will put you under pressure you have to add more money or you loss your balance.

But if the market works for you, they will contact you and saying Ah, see our advice let you gain more money, so now you can add 4000$ and you will get more 6000$ or 10000$

Regards,

Ahmed Salem

Last edited:
Back