RESOLVED Case# 2013-160 | kumarmanoj1212 vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
George Becker. Paging George Becker. Your employer is heading towards a scam finding.

Give me a break Pharaoh, this whole business went too far... they should have been linked with StartForex and declared as Scam a long time ago!

I'll I know one AsstMod who probably now wishes he'd pushed for that course instead of giving YouTrade more chances. :p

This issue is now pending resolution. I am waiting for confirmation by kumarmanoj1212 of the money arriving in his bank account.

I sent mail to George. In first reply he asked for compliance document. After two days of sending all documents he asked that how much money I deposited.
He is just wasting time.
All compliance documents already submitted at the time of account opening and company have all the information about deposits by clients. Then why he is asking these things again and again?
Now he is not replying my email.

they even dont know how much u deposited how it is possible.

I'd post in English but nothing conveys the force of derision like the Quebecois term Gang de Malades...

My balance in youtradefx was $397.41 on 27oct2013 when they disabled my a/c. George sent me mail on 25dec2013 that he is sending $420. I received $395 in my bank a/c on 2jan2014.

Back