RESOLVED Case# 2013-171 | litu123 vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

litu123

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: The case is about 1000 usd account in YOUTRADEFX.COM and the account no is 156599. I opened an account in my name in 4th march 2013 and deposited 1000 usd through moneybookers in the same day and on next day they deposited 50% bonus i.e 500 usd in my account . then i was trading and everything was fine . i have never applied for withdraw from beginning.
But from last 4 to 5 weeks , without any notifications , without any reasons and without giving my funds , they have disabled my trading account. so neither i can trade nor withdraw my money now . then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side . but everyday these cheaters are sending the market info like "youtradefx market info " and deposit and get 50% bonus type email to my mail id. now i came to know that they have closed their indian office . i cant understand what to do. i want my money.
So YOUTRADEFX.COM IS PURELY A SCAM.

Check attachments for my deposit proof and account info.
so please help me in getting my money.If i can nt get a solution here, i will go to authorities in UK, austrailia and anywhere they are operating now.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Sujit Mahakuda on 12/16/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/25/13 the last contact was on 12/05/13

Details: no comments and no replies from the company
like zero response

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• mb screenshot.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 4
  • mb confirmation.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 4
it's next week now, let's do this...

the SEO is great, you search for a broker on google and up pops FPA's pages...

Guilty as sin, looks like these must have run into serious financial difficulty, if they were a brokerage in the first place that is. Sorry to hear about your losses litu123

Back