Resolved: HOTFOREX ( SCAM/TRAP/FOUL PLAY/ CHEATING)

Sixtus

Recruit
I would like to inform you, this hotforex is scam,trap, foul play and cheating for me. So here i briefing my bad experience with hotforex.
Its happening on the day of 4th January 2019. I had deposited 1000$ on same day by the time GMT 13.13 (UAE time 5.13 PM) from one of my credit card which i was used for last 6-8 months with this broker and i got a confirmation mail from payment processor (Ecommpay) that your payment has successful and also got the message from hotforex site that fund will be credited soon in your wallet. Suddenly I got a mail from hotforex which is stating that they need to verify my card with relevant details. The funny thing is they are asking the card details of one of my another card which is also using for depositing and withdrawing in hotforex for which I already given the relevant details on first time deposit/or when they demanded. The time i got the mail for verification needed, i called the call centre of hotforex and i explained to them what happened. They even refused my explanation and replied that you have to follow the steps what you received in your mail and unless until you will get not the credit of your fund. I told them even i had given the details of card before, then again why they need same thing. In short, they refused all my explanations(arguing). After few minutes (almost 20 minutes(GMT 13.38)) i got a call from hotforex, that mistake was happened from their side and the fund has credited in my wallet. I was expecting a good call/order placement between these timing. Only because of hotforex mistake, i missed a good entry for a new trade due to delay in crediting the fund in my wallet. I think this broker is doing such kind of things on fear of money making by their customers and I strongly believe that opposite of my trade will be my broker only.
By the time i writing this, I missed a profit of XXXX $ only bcoz of this hotforex inefficiency.
So this is one of the way they are cheating. If you are good in forex, they will cheat you. When you are making profit in good way, they will cheat you with foul play.

My Hotforex ID 413785

If you need any proof for all the things mentioned above, i will provide you!

So be very careful with this hotforex broker

**HOTFOREX IS SCAM**

I would like to inform you, this hotforex is scam,trap, foul play and cheating for me. So here i briefing my bad experience with hotforex.
Its happening on the day of 4th January 2019. I had deposited 1000$ on same day by the time GMT 13.13 (UAE time 5.13 PM) from one of my credit card which i was used for last 6-8 months with this broker and i got a confirmation mail from payment processor (Ecommpay) that your payment has successful and also got the message from hotforex site that fund will be credited soon in your wallet. Suddenly I got a mail from hotforex which is stating that they need to verify my card with relevant details. The funny thing is they are asking the card details of one of my another card which is also using for depositing and withdrawing in hotforex for which I already given the relevant details on first time deposit/or when they demanded. The time i got the mail for verification needed, i called the call centre of hotforex and i explained to them what happened. They even refused my explanation and replied that you have to follow the steps what you received in your mail and unless until you will get not the credit of your fund. I told them even i had given the details of card before, then again why they need same thing. In short, they refused all my explanations(arguing). After few minutes (almost 20 minutes(GMT 13.38)) i got a call from hotforex, that mistake was happened from their side and the fund has credited in my wallet. I was expecting a good call/order placement between these timing. Only because of hotforex mistake, i missed a good entry for a new trade due to delay in crediting the fund in my wallet. I think this broker is doing such kind of things on fear of money making by their customers and I strongly believe that opposite of my trade will be my broker only.
By the time i writing this, I missed a profit of XXXX $ only bcoz of this hotforex inefficiency.
So this is one of the way they are cheating. If you are good in forex, they will cheat you. When you are making profit in good way, they will cheat you with foul play.

My Hotforex ID 413785

If you need any proof for all the things mentioned above, i will provide you!

So be very careful with this hotforex broker

**HOTFOREX IS SCAM**
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Dear Moderators,

Please mark this thread as resolved.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back