Resolved - Issue with Fortress Fund Money Manager & Knight Capital Forex Brokerage

No communication received at all. After reading the message from AsstModerator, I sent another email to Knight Capital as below. Will post as soon as I receive any update.
=====================================================================================================
Hi

Can you please advise if my account 64632 is still attached to Fortess Fund or not? if it is detached can you please send me the master password so that I can close the trades that they open in my account.
cleardot.gif

-----------------
Regards

Sridhar

=============================================================================================================

Here is the response from Knight capital support team:

Dear Sridhar,

Thank you for your email.
I can see that your account is still under your fund manager and that there are a few trades in your account right now.
Please contact your fund manager if you wish to request for closure of your trades.

Kind regards,

Michelle V.
Client Services

Hiroko,.

This is the opposite of what you told me. You claimed that the client had been disconnected sometime back and could close the trades at any time.

What is wrong with your company?

I have just gotten a message from Hiroko stating that the master password has been sent you you. Can you please try to close the trades now and report the results?

Hi

I can confirm that I received master password now and am able to close all trades.

Now requesting withdrawal of the funds. will post soon.

Thanks for all the help from FPA and Hiroko in resolving this issue. I am also attaching the statement after closing all trades to this.

regards
Sridhar

Attachments

• Statement_ 64632 _ after closing all trades.pdf
    133.4 KB · Views: 7
Finally. Please post an update after you get your withdrawal so I can mark this thread as resolved.

I hope no one else is still in this situation. If you are, please open a separate thread.

Ah joy, a Caribbean broker.

Actually, I contacted the authorities and they state that it is UNREGULATED and not allowed to do business in SVG as a FOREX/Brokerage activities ...

Attachments

• 20151120 Knight Capital is unregulated in SVG.png
    20151120 Knight Capital is unregulated in SVG.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi All

Thought of giving some update about where we are right now.

I requested for withdrawal on 19-02-2016, the customer service said the payment is being processed.
Initial balance was $5923s i requested to withdraw $5900 through the same credit card that i funded the account.
But interestingly my account in MT4 was showing full account balance. i.e $5923.

After I contacted them again regarding account balance they said until it is confirmed by the bank it will show the full balance and is normal. with in couple of hours my account balance became 0. so I assume the bank confirmed the payment, however my account still didn't get the money. also I only requested for 5900$s withdrawal but my account is debited with 5923$s.

Just about to follow up with Knight Capital again today. Will post updates as soon as I heard anything.

thanks
Sridhar

Hi All

Update on the withdrawal situation:

Its been more than a month that I requested withdrawal. No luck yet. I was keep asking them for update. Some times they say its been processed and some times there is some problem with credit card refund. Last week I sent my bank details for wire transfer. No update yet. Just before posting this comment I double checked my account and there is no refund still.

regards
Sridhar

Back