RESOLVED - My Story with XM..

Dear lordoftruth,

Please let me remind you that it is your responsibility to keep your passwords safe and not to share this information with third parties.

This is not the first time you are claiming that your trading accounts were hacked. Since you have been our IB for relatively a long period of time, we did not have a reason to suspect that you claims are false. Therefore, it has been decided to compensate you, although we could not verify the legitimacy of your claims, and this was a gesture of goodwill.

However, it has gotten to a point where we have reasons to suspect that your claims are false. I find it quite odd that whenever you loose a significant amount of money, you are claiming that your account was hacked while you were out of the country or in the hospital. Another important detail is that it took you several months to realize that you did not place dozens of trades during the specified periods.

If you have truly been a victim of hackers, you should have reported this incident to the police when it happened the first time and should have payed more attention to protection of your personal information from that time.

As it is mentioned in your first, in such cases a broker should provide a client with a list of IPs. We have already provided you with a list of IPs that can help you to find a person that hacked your account. Moreover, I am not ruling out a possibility that you are intentionally using different IPs in order use it as an excuse that your account was hacked in cases when you record a significant loss in your account.

Please note that, considering these facts, we shall not be making any further reimbursements to you.

Kind regards,
Andrey

Lordoftruth, can you share the list of IPs that XM provided you? Please annotate to show which trades are yours and which ones you dispute.

Please let me remind you that it is your responsibility to keep your passwords safe and not to share this information with third parties.
This is not the first time you are claiming that your trading accounts were hacked. Since you have been our IB for relatively a long period of time, we did not have a reason to suspect that you claims are false. Therefore, it has been decided to compensate you, although we could not verify the legitimacy of your claims, and this was a gesture of goodwill.

Dear Andry,

First of all, you know very well that my passwords is safe and never was shared
Yes it is not the first time but all of us know who did the fake trades on accounts 10545 and 40261 from inside XM and why you fire him out
( will speak about that on semi private on Case# 2014-041 | lordoftruth vs xm.com Moderation Note: Case link deleted. Only a few people can see cases in the Case Preparations folder.
if needed and about your staff that he did that and about Andreas and my conversation with him by e-mail, skype and by phone)

Also kindly be informed that everything was verified very well then by you before recovering..

Andy Draniewicz andy@trading-point.com on 4/26/13
Wrote to me to me

"Samer , please do not waste your time and nerves here - no point . My fiance indeed works in FxPro , but we are professionals and we can separate our private life from work , anyway it's not a secret .
Anyhow , as for your accounts :
40261 - I have credited it with 2730 $ -how I came to this number - on 04/02/2013 statement you have balance of 3278.51 and floating P & L of 104.66 $ (98.52 + 6.14 ) , so after that sum and deduction already reimbursed 652,75 the result give that number (please find the copy of the statement ) + 2054.42 bonus = all already transferred to 2130682.
10545 - the loss after 5th of February has been already reimbursed as that was the affiliate commission and the bonus - so I taken no actions here .
I hope that everything is in order now."
and I thank you then for gesture of goodwill as you said

Yes I am your IB ..Do not forget also that I was your official representative in Romania for 6 months when the name of Company was Trading Point (samer@trading-point.com)

However, it has gotten to a point where we have reasons to suspect that your claims are false. I find it quite odd that whenever you loose a significant amount of money, you are claiming that your account was hacked while you were out of the country or in the hospital. Another important detail is that it took you several months to realize that you did not place dozens of trades during the specified periods.

Dear Andry,
Sad to hear from you suspect that my last claims are false

The last time Andy Draniewicz andy@trading-point.com wrote: "..unfortunately my sympathy to you is not enough to reimburse your losses,I am sorry. I do believe you my friend, but my hands are tied here."

Anyway, after every fake trade the company was informed

Let us discuss the first fake trade on My Account 2130682 Between 15 Aug and 01 Sep 2013 :

On 15 Aug 2013 I spoke from Bucharest Airport by phone with XM to close all my gold orders...
because I had some problem with my laptop..as I said before..
I called XM twice on 15 Aug 2013 and you can check my calls as everything is registered at XM
The orders was closed by XM and I was informed by phone that my balance is 5400$ Cash
On the same day after the call with few hours I went to Syria and I left Syria on 1 Sep 2013
( in Syria for 15 days ..I was not able to log in to my accounts, as all of us know about the war there and I do not think that any one on the condition there will try or just think to trade..when I came back I found on my account 3000$)
_ How you can explain that ?
_ Who know about my travel?
So the fake trade was did by the same person but this time by help from inside the Company
as no one know about my new account number and about my travel to Syria
I think you must check all the registered call then to find how the info go out XM !!
The same methods and the same aggressive trades in order to destroy my account..

As it is mentioned in your first, in such cases a broker should provide a client with a list of IPs. We have already provided you with a list of IPs that can help you to find a person that hacked your account. Moreover, I am not ruling out a possibility that you are intentionally using different IPs in order use it as an excuse that your account was hacked in cases when you record a significant loss in your account.

After 4 years of collaboration with you, you tell me"I am not ruling out a possibility that you are intentionally using different IPs"
thank you Dear Andry for trust..Kindly be informed, I do not like what I hear from you..

Let us say you are right..
if you drop a look on the list of IP with the fake trades that you provided me by e-mail for the first fake trades on Account 2130682
Between 15 Aug and 01 Sep 2013 ( note : you did not provide me the IPs for the second fake trades on account 2130682 and the third fake trades on Account 2159639) you will see that the trades Coming from different Countries ( Romania...Bangladesh )
So How you can explain I am on 3 Countries on the same time ( Syria_Romania_Bangladesh)???
Here are all the IP addresses used in your account on mentioned date ( 15th AUG - 1st SEPT ) :
Date ISP Country
188.26.170.182 RCS & RDS Residential Romania
92.81.244.72 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
92.81.250.124 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
92.82.194.43 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
92.81.245.204 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
92.81.239.49 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
117.18.231.38 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.229.56 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.230.50 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.230.56 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.230.58 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.37 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.38 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.51 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.55 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.61 N/A Bangladesh
92.81.249.174 N/A Bangladesh
92.81.254.97 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
117.18.229.33 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.41 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.46 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.53 N/A Bangladesh
92.81.249.174 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
117.18.230.35 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.230.59 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.36 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.52 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.60 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.61 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.230.36 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.36 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.43 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.52 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.55 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.63 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.230.36 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.230.38 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.40 N/A Bangladesh
117.18.231.63 N/A Bangladesh
92.81.235.248 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
117.18.231.39 N/A Bangladesh
92.81.235.248 Romtelecom Data Network Romania
117.18.231.49 N/A Bangladesh
I am terribly sorry, to tell you
If you re-check carefully again my case ,
You will see The fake trades everytime was done by the same methods and the same person,
The trader used multiple IPs from different cities and Countries with help from inside XM

Lordoftruth, can you share the list of IPs that XM provided you? Please annotate to show which trades are yours and which ones you dispute.

Dear Pharao,
During the Collaboration with XM, I was here in Romania to solve the clients problems
But the sad thing I am now the victim and I am not able to solve mine to can solve for other
During all this period (3-4 yeas) XM had a lot of problems with some of staffs as any other Company ..
But most of time XM found where is the problem and solved it and changed the staff with other when needed
All the time I appreciated XM for that because I see on XM from the first time the best broker that really listen to the clients..

I have a lot of e-mails and screen shots about the mistakes and problems was created by some of staffs that some of them was fired out
and some of them still maybe on The Company..The staffs that must have the responsibility to protect XM and the clients info and all of us..
Good Broker but with some of un responsible staffs ..for this I became the victim..and others ( Some of my Clients )

Really I have serious healthy problem and I will not be able to explain any more today.
on the next reply a.s.a.p I will send you the lists all of the fakes trades on my accounts ( the next 48 hours)
and another materials ( also the medical Doc if you like)..that will help you to see how The official representative became a victim
King Regards,

Dear Andry,
Nice to meet you here
I do not know when you started to work for XM
I only know that you work on the middle office

Why no reply !!
Are the game over !! or you are so busy!!
Kindly be informed,
I do not like the standard messages, replies and e-mails and the copy and paste ones..
I have here a ton of e-mails from middle office and back office with same words for other of my clients !!
If I attached some of it here, everyone will see that you sent the e-mails as robots

It is easy to write ..it is not easy to judge
Be well informed before to write here please

What you know bout me to judge
You wrote I am your IB for long time!!

Did you know
_ I am the oldest official representative on XM
_ I worked for trading point 6 months with no salary because I like tarding point
_ Why and when XM Do not wanted me as Off Rep and why XM transfers me as IB
_ What some of your staffs did when left the company
_ How our info go out side the company to other brokers
_ About the mistakes of transfers on back office

Do you want to give you the list of the hundreds of my clients phone number to tell you

why they left the company to other brokers and who spoke to them to hurt XM !!

If you want I can give you all this information

So I ask you so kindly
To check twice
To Investigate all my calls to your staff
To contact again IP department
To see how my info and most of my clients info go outside XM
To see how I became victim of some of your staff

Close my accounts
Put me on black list if you like
Take my clients as partner to give to others to let them earn more commissions
No problem my friend..If you find on it solution
The solution is not here I think!!

I am not here to hurt XM
I am here
to let you open your eyes to solve your problems
to check everything well
to select you staff well
to use trusted one

I am not crazy to hurt XM for 8715 Dollars
after 4 years of hard work
As you see till now I am your partner with high commission
I want all the best for you
Because my business will grow with your business

So I ask you again so kindly to recover my accounts
take your time judge well and do not let us waste our time
take action to solve my case and my clients problems
let us follow the bull

If you need more info about me and when I started the business with you please check

_Blogger
Follow The XM Bull: YOU TALK ...... WE LISTEN CONTACT US

_Youtube

and all my channels

_FB pages
https://www.facebook.com/FollowTheXMBull
https://www.facebook.com/LORDOFTRUTH
https://www.facebook.com/groups/225747187505024/

Wait for your reply

I think will be better for us to use on future
Case# 2014-041 | lordoftruth vs xm.com

King Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the list of IPs. Were the unauthorized trades placed from the ones in Bangladesh?

Yes, I received the list of IPs as you see for the first fake trade Between 16 Aug and 01 Sep 2013
The list that they sent show the unauthorized trades came from :

(92.81.244.72-Romtelecom-Data Network-Romania- is located on Constanta City ..400 KM Distance of my city Bucharest )
(anyway.. I was on Syria)
(117.18.230.35-N/A-Bangladesh ) (anyway.. I was on Syria)

Anyway if their list is right I can not be on 3 Countries on the same time
Something wrong with this list
I think will be better to check again with the IP Department and all the calls that did by staff around this period
Because no one know about this account and I am not in Romania around this period.. Only XM know about that
See the attach and verify the calls!!!

XM know that I will be back on 2 sep.PNG

About the the second fake trade and the third fake trade

_2130682 (3806$ cash) , after 02 Dec 2013 ..6.00 A.M Morning
_2159639 (1830 Euros) , after 21 Jan 2014

I do not have any answer from XM till this moment

I am not ruling out a possibility that you are intentionally using different IPs in order use it as an excuse that your account was hacked in cases when you record a significant loss in your account.

Dear Andry,

I told you must be informed before you write
During my collaboration with you I told you, a lot of mistakes was did by the back office and I have a lot of e-mails that show this mistakes and how I informed you when I saw something wrong on my accounts ..(as you see I am honest and all of XM know that)
one of this e-mail on attach.. the others can you find them on my files on XM

bc 1.PNG

Dear All,
In few words .. One of staff or with help (as on the old history one year ago) did that
He could easily manipulate the markets using money from the controlled accounts and loosing them in the process
while front running the orders from his own account.

If your account was hacked, control could be passed back and forth between different hackers in different countries. What they would do is make big trades in the same direction on multiple hacked accounts (on the same broker on on brokers using the same LPs) at the same time to temporarily push prices a few pips one way or the other and open/close trades on other accounts they own to profit from these artificially generated moves.

The issue as I see it is that there is no way to prove how the hackers got your password. Yes, an XM employee turned bad is possible, but to do this to a major IB would be a very stupid move. It would be completely crazy for an employee who has large numbers of accounts to chose from to do this to you again. A much more likely explanation would be malware on your laptop or else intercepting your passwords when you used a wireless connection to access your MT4 accounts.

If your account was hacked, control could be passed back and forth between different hackers in different countries. What they would do is make big trades in the same direction on multiple hacked accounts (on the same broker on on brokers using the same LPs) at the same time to temporarily push prices a few pips one way or the other and open/close trades on other accounts they own to profit from these artificially generated moves.

The issue as I see it is that there is no way to prove how the hackers got your password. Yes, an XM employee turned bad is possible, but to do this to a major IB would be a very stupid move. It would be completely crazy for an employee who has large numbers of accounts to chose from to do this to you again. A much more likely explanation would be malware on your laptop or else intercepting your passwords when you used a wireless connection to access your MT4 accounts.

So there are 2 options:

1_ Account was hacked from Different Countries
2_ Fake Trade By XM employee

Let me explain Why The first option is impossible on my case:

_ Every small period I changed the passwords with another ones.
_ I used many professionals to check my security and system and everytime and
no malware / key logger bugged on my laptops and PC was found on past or now.
_ There is nothing in XM systems that would indicate any "force" entry.
_ Every time I had problem I changed ISP or I Used new Laptop
_ Never I had same this problem with other broker during this period or before

I am sure that the Fake Trade was done by XM employee on past and now.
Yes. it is very stupid move because XM will discover this soon or later!!

The stupid move was done on past and now for two reason :

_To manipulate the markets using money from the controlled accounts at the same time
to temporarily push prices a few pips one way or the other and loosing them in the process while
front running the orders from his own account.

_To hurt XM trying to move our clients to another broker,

Give me please few hours and check Case# 2014-041 | lordoftruth vs xm.com
I will come back with another info ( to show you why I am sure the fake trade was done by XM employee )
that may help you in investigation.
King Regards,

Back