Resolved - Preston Vanderbelt Binary Options Scam

justin217

Recruit
Preston promises a 150.00 money back guarantee if you sign up with one of his binary option brokers. He says this because he believes its not fair he keeps the 150.00 sign up referral commission from clients when they need it for trading and he doesn't need it because he makes his money trading binary options. Well, one of them was Cherry Trade and I signed up and filled 200.00 in an account on July 6th 2015 and started trading. He thanked me for starting the account and that the money back would be sent to my paypal address in less than 30 days. I waited and waited and then started sending him emails and he was ignoring me for a long time. Then one day he did reply and said he had been in the hospital (this excuse used more than once) and that it was on its way. I then waited some more and he ignored me for a long while. Then I heard back and he said there was a commission processing delay on Cherry Trades part and that he had not received payment from them yet. And that is where it sits today, I have emailed him several more times and he is back to ignoring me. I NEED HELP!!! I have email proof of all these exchanges with dates if requested. Thanks FPA!

How did you make your payment? If by Paypal, you can write to them and attachment all the "promises" which were unfulfilled and Paypal might assist in getting your payment back.

Some years back, I had a 30 back guarantee with a service provider and when I found out they don't provide what they claimed I asked for refund and Paypal assisted me to get my payment back....also our FPA assisted me with my forum complaint on that service provider who has long since disappeared.

At minimum, inform CherryTrade that they have an IB who is lying to customers.

Ok, is the end result that FPA helps me get my money back, or just label that person as a scam on this site?

The FPA tries to assist in getting money back and warning about companies that improperly take money.

Preston promises a 150.00 money back guarantee if you sign up with one of his binary option brokers. He says this because he believes its not fair he keeps the 150.00 sign up referral commission from clients when they need it for trading and he doesn't need it because he makes his money trading binary options. Well, one of them was Cherry Trade and I signed up and filled 200.00 in an account on July 6th 2015 and started trading. He thanked me for starting the account and that the money back would be sent to my paypal address in less than 30 days. I waited and waited and then started sending him emails and he was ignoring me for a long time. Then one day he did reply and said he had been in the hospital (this excuse used more than once) and that it was on its way. I then waited some more and he ignored me for a long while. Then I heard back and he said there was a commission processing delay on Cherry Trades part and that he had not received payment from them yet. And that is where it sits today, I have emailed him several more times and he is back to ignoring me. I NEED HELP!!! I have email proof of all these exchanges with dates if requested. Thanks FPA!

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. CAN THIS BE REMOVED, OR HOW DO I DO IT? THX

Back