• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Resolved - SCAM ALERT - My sad story with Citrades.com

I am having an issue with a company

Pavels Nikitins

Private
Dear sirs,

let me share my story with Citrades.com. At the beginning Citrades.com company looked like a serious company.

My experience with them started almost year ago when I have accepted their offer. In his offer Mr Hermans (this is the name of the person who contacted me - I do not know if he is real of fake) presented me his proposal of "hybrid - trading" - which he claimed at that moment has a success rate of about 73%.

1. I have start trading at 21 of May 2014. Very soon after, in fact very next day, they lost from my account more than $1000. When I contacted them to ask what happens, they told me that they regret, an error happened with their software and that they will refund teh money back to me, which happened (they did not refund all money they lost but a big percentage of it). Letting their service to run on my account for almost 3 months, with the minimum percentage per trade (0.5%) possible, they lost more than $1500. During 12 weeks I had only 1 WINNING week (for $79 profit), all other 11 weeks were LOSING.

I did my research and found out that Citrades uses for their "auto-trading" the binary options signals provided by Faunus.com. I regret that vip-cititrader company proposes to its clients to use such an invalid tool like robot which based on FAUNUS signals and make by this unqualified service. Besides that, I noticed that a lot of binary options brokers provide to their clients signals service based on the ones provided by Faunus.com.

I also did some tests by myself to test Faunus' signals performance. I asked for a $3000 DEMO account to Citrades, I picked to trade 3 assets : USDJPY, EURUSD and AUDUSD, which are almost 24/5 in Citrades' assets list, and I built an automatic software that was picking the signals as they were generated by Faunus and traded to my DEMO account. The results I have achieved were incredible poor. The difference between the performance I achieved and performance reported by Faunus was huge. And was not huge in good way, but was huge in the bad way.

By use of Faunus signals signals in 7 trading days I would have lost almost 50% of my trading account, and always using the same trading amount of $20.

The total results for 1 week I achieved were as follows (this is an example) :

363 Total - 173 Wins - 186 Losses - 4Tie .

This means a barely 48% winning rate - so long way to an overall 72% - 75% winning rate promised by Citrades representatives (mr Hermans). This is translated (counting a fix traded amount of $20 for all trades) in a net loss of about $900 .

Over all, by automatically trading 24/5 ALWAYS $20/TRADE I vanished a $3000 account in less than 2 and 1/2 months using the signals provided by Faunus.

I contacted 2 times Faunus trying to let them know what happens and trying to get an official answer from their side. No success. They told me that support dept will contact me back, but I have never been contacted back from Faunus.

Of course that I contacted Citrades with this issue too, but their answer was vague and irrelevant to my issue.

I have stopped trading on 25th Aug 2014. This is the first time when I'm asking about withdrawal of my money. I made a gap in trading more then two months with hope that CITRADES will improve the situation.

I have return to trading at 12 of Jan 2015. Now my account featured about $3400 (from $5000). I have asked to use for trading the minimum possible value. The account manager didn't execute my request, they started to launch trades of value of $100, and I have again lost a lot of money. My account featured at the end of this new experience about $2300.

On 14th Jan 2015 I sent a letter: "Please immediately STOP trading on my account and please send me the information what steps I need to follow in order to withdraw my money and close the account I have at Citrades". They stopped trading on my account on 19th Jan 2015 and lost money from my account for 3 extra days.

After this I asked withdrawal of my money several times by phone and by the letters. They contacted me several times, by using another employee of theirs, proposing me to add more money in my account as they have new offers that I can "benefit" from. I didn't accept any proposal from their side anymore - i don't trust them. All I want is withdrawal of my money.

Unfortunately didn't succeed with that till now. Transaction 3162 from 27/01/2015 is frozen, in pending status and I can't do with this anything, - no answers, no comments. I attached the printscreen of my account Screenshot-Banking History - Mozilla Firefox (Private Browsing).jpg

In my opinion both Faunus and Citrades are BIG SCAMMERS !! Be WARNED AND STAY AWAY !!!!

Pavels Nikitins next attempt to ask money withdrowal from CITITRADES

Hello,
I red the instructions you pointed out. Here below is the e-mail which I have sent again to CITRADES company. It is probably 8th -9th e-mail that I sent to CITRADES during the last month and half
without receiving ANY answer back.

"Hello,

can you let me know the status of my withdrawal request ?
I have asked for withdrawal about months ago and have not any answer back from your side.
Please respond me ASAP.

Thank you.
Pavels Nikitins"

I'm based in Czech Republic and I deposited by use of Credit Card.

Take screenshots of everything. Gather all your evidence. Then I suggest you do the following:

First, contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that a broker's services include deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Explain that you need to know if it's still possible to file a chargeback for any deposits you made. You may be past the deadline, so ask as soon as possible.

Contact the police and financial regulators for the Czech Republic. Ask if there is any central place for reporting online financial fraud. Please post what you find out in this thread.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

File an FPA Traders Court case.

Contact CFTC immediately in writing , many clients already contacted CFTC against this scam and expecting their mony

Try to make charge-back, There are many victims of CITRADES SCAM like you , Please contact CFTC in writing.........CITRADES is a big SCAM and one of the scammer is JASON SCHARF ,Contact your local police and contact Interpol and the action will be taken.. . You will definitely get your money back

My sad story with CITRADES

Hello,
I have visited bank as you have recommended, but unsuccessfully. Will try to make another attempt: possible my explanation was not clear for them.
After several attempts I have created Fraud Report in ActionFraud.UK: https://app01.actionfraud.police.uk/public/report/Manager.mvc/Complete.
Report ID and psw were received.
Czech Republic does not have such a police... .

The SCAM continues. Here below the email message I just received from Citrades :

"Dear Sir

Your dossier has been transferred to our services

We will review your account

We duly noted that you did publish on some dubious websites information about us , which is in contradiction to the terms and conditions you accepted

We will be in contact with you"

My sad story with CITRADES

I have recieved an answer from actionfraud.police.uk:
Re: NFRC150300988605
I’m writing to let you know about the current position of your report.
The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) collects information from reports and puts information it receives to the most effective possible use, either through investigating crime or using the information to disrupt and prevent future criminal activity.
Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has
helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals. This
activity could result in the closure of:
• Fraudulent websites,
• Telephone numbers,
• Bank accounts.
Unfortunately we cannot provide further information about this. One of the reasons is due to the sensitive nature of police work which cannot always be made public...

-- -- --

and have receive an answer from info@citrades.com, -
"If your inquring to withdraw funds the next step would be to contact our accounting dept. at accounting@citrades.com where they may be of further assistance. " My answer to them was repeated:
" my money withdrawal transaction 3162 suspended from 27/01/2015.
Answer why ?
Return my money ASAP!!!"

Back