Resolved - SCAM broker: Forex Broker Inc aka Noble Services Ltd.

vontogr

Recruit
Forex Broker Inc | Forex Trading | CFD Trading
This broker has quite good portal and good references. However it is a scam.
It is not regulated! They steal your money!

I have opened several accounts with them and start trading. Everything gone well and I make some small profit.
IM ToolPack ? Simple sharing of screenshots

They did not like my EA so they disabled my accounts. They did not inform me that my accounts were blocked and they did not provide till today the reason to do so.

However they promised they will refund me my money and investment.
That was around 7/25/2013.
I still did not receive my deposit nor my profits.
I have deposited using Master card ending 8351 and I saw they did withdrawal to credit card Visa.
I reported this to broker and they confirmed they did sent it to Master card 8351.

I have asked support for help but they are not helpful.
1. My accounts were disconnect from trading with a lot of open positions. Without warning.
2. They disabled my accounts without warning and they did not provide any reason.
3. They initiated withdrawal but i haven't got my money back and it is alredy some weeks by now.
4. When I was waiting for explanation why my accounts were blocked some lady with really strong accent called me but it happened when I asked about regulation authority the belong to.
They were not able to answer such simple question.

1. Send an email to every address you have for ForexBrokerInc and invite them to post the reasons for the delay in this thread.

2. Go here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ave-you-been-scammed-how-complain-manual.html

There's a great list of places to complain to.

3. Have a chat with the fraud department of your credit card issuing bank. Don't initiate a chargeback yet, but find out what the deadlines are and what the bank's opinion of your case is. Once again, make certain you are talking to someone in the fraud department. They should know the rules. Other support people may not.

Dear Tomas Gracias

Regarding your post in ForexPeaceArmy, about the ForexBrokerInc is scam company and stole your money,

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-forex-broker-inc-aka-noble-services-ltd.html

For ForexBrokerInc similar issue are very serious. We do apologize for any inconveniences you had with our company.

Please provide us with the recent credit card statement from 15/07/2013 time of your first deposit with us, till today 16/08/2013. It will help us to contact with our bank and to check and help you with these issues.
From our backoffice we have confirmed you that all the money have been returned to your card, please follow the report in the attached files to that email.(status C-means Credited to Credit Card)

Regarding the block of your Expert Advisor, our IT department after taking the information from MT4 manager report your EA was used for Arbitrage activities which are not allowed in ForexBrokerInc.

Please note we put public mail in ForexPeaceArmy just to protect our image.

Thank you for your understanding and in case you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards

BackOffice Team

ForexBrokerInc,

Why it took you so long to answer here and worse, what you ignored your customer up until now? (just remind you, a customer is someone who puts his money with you and trust you...)

Hey guys,

they are scared by you - as result I got my money back.
Deposits and profit as well. But still be very careful dealing with them... so you do not regret.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Tomas

Back