RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

This case is about them withholding my funds and refusing to process my withdrawal after i suspected stop hunting on their part. I'm only focusing on their refusal to process my withdrawal as that's the most important thing to me right now with 100% proof, but it's also clear from other indications pointed out on this thread that they are up to no good and are operating illegally, not just by criminally withholding my funds but by being unregulated, operating and receiving funds from people under a dissolved business and refusing to provide proof that they are indeed a DMA broker.

Okay, I understand. But could you please share the correspondence between you and them, if you had any, on the matters that you mentioned in your previous posts? It would shed some light on their side of the story and the supposed reasoning why they are acting like this.

Okay, I understand. But could you please share the correspondence between you and them, if you had any, on the matters that you mentioned in your previous posts? It would shed some light on their side of the story and the supposed reasoning why they are acting like this.
the same name is also the owner of finpro trading

As stated on the priginal post. They are asking for docs they know i will never give them as these are highly sensitive personal info they have no right to. They never requested it when they received funds from me and i don't trust their intentions knowing what i know about them now. They're asking for 3 years of my tax returns, my account statements from other brokers i use, plus some other absurd requests like ' a statement from my employer saying i'm not banned from trading forex.' It's like a thief steals from you and then asks you to give him your financial history. They conveniently never bothered to ask for any of these when they gladly took my money. Now that they have it and a significant amount of my profits totaling almost half a million, they have decided that this is how they will prevent me from taking my money out.

As stated on the priginal post. They are asking for docs they know i will never give them as these are highly sensitive personal info they have no right to. They never requested it when they received funds from me and i don't trust their intentions knowing what i know about them now. They're asking for 3 years of my tax returns, my account statements from other brokers i use, plus some other absurd requests like ' a statement from my employer saying i'm not banned from trading forex.' It's like a thief steals from you and then asks you to give him your financial history. They conveniently never bothered to ask for any of these when they gladly took my money. Now that they have it and a significant amount of my profits totaling almost half a million, they have decided that this is how they will prevent me from taking my money out.

https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-unauthorised-firm

Back