1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by rhukevhe, Nov 5, 2018.

1. rhukevhe

rhukevhe Private, 1st Class

Being a jerk is not going to help anyone here. If you want to continue doing business with a scam broker despite everythung you've seen so far then that's your own perogative. If uou choose to be a blind stay in your own lane. Approach with respect and you'll get the same from me. Being a jerk won't. I said earlier that i would make an important update in 48hrs as they may be returning my funds to me.

2. rhukevhe

They asked for my wire info so let's see.

3. Poundtrader

Poundtrader Corporal

o_O, so when they ask you for your wire info you didn't ask if they was sending you your money? :confused:

4. rhukevhe

I asked for a wire withdrawal so we'll see.

5. Gabdrakhmanov

Gabdrakhmanov Be EXTREMELY cautious dealing with me

I help brokers to get money back. For this reason I have a few questions. Is there an International Convention regulating the questions of trade's courts? Is a final decision of a trade's court binding for a brokerage company? Is it possible to legalize a decision of the FPA as proof on territory of other State?

6. Poundtrader

Poundtrader Corporal

so how did you ask for your withdrawal before you ask for a wire?

7. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

btw, it says up to five days for wire transfer

not yet but soon :)

next with this kind of letterbox company, be sure the funds wired to Barclay London account have long time disappeared , probably to Barclay Belize etc…..amazing this f.up Bank still involved in money laundering, their fraud department probably don’t know how to check the FCA Register

8. rhukevhe

Received a wire in the amount of my original bank deposit, minus my profits. Scam broker still believes my profits belong to them. Will post all evidence today.

9. Poundtrader

Poundtrader Corporal

did they give a reason as to why they holding your profits? i really wanted to use this broker but now i don't know

10. rhukevhe

As i said, they are asking for very sensitive personal info they have no right to. If they were truly a DMA broker they would process my withdrawal as they won't be affected by their customers making profits, unless they are the market makers and i was trading directly against them. If i had known even a quarter of what i know now about them i wouldn't put one cent into an account with them let alone hundreds of thousands. If you intend to make a decent profit i suggest you avoid them by all means. You did some good work here with your research so believe in it. The evidence is already here that they are criminals masquerading as decent people. They show themselves for what they really are when you want to take out your profit, and that's if you get to the point of being profitable as i experienced some manipulation with stop hunting. That's why i decided to leave in the first place.

As of right now they've also locked me out of my account. They were obviously hoping i won't have a copy of my statements but i have it all. No one should have to go through this sort of hell to get what belongs to them. Let this serve as a stern warning to others. Never use unregulated brokers regardless of what they promise. I've certainly learned my lesson.

Attached Files:

#50 rhukevhe, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018