RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

As i said, they are asking for very sensitive personal info they have no right to. If they were truly a DMA broker they would process my withdrawal as they won't be affected by their customers making profits, unless they are the market makers and i was trading directly against them. If i had known even a quarter of what i know now about them i wouldn't put one cent into an account with them let alone hundreds of thousands. If you intend to make a decent profit i suggest you avoid them by all means. You did some good work here with your research so believe in it. The evidence is already here that they are criminals masquerading as decent people. They show themselves for what they really are when you want to take out your profit, and that's if you get to the point of being profitable as i experienced some manipulation with stop hunting. That's why i decided to leave in the first place.

As of right now they've also locked me out of my account. They were obviously hoping i won't have a copy of my statements but i have it all. No one should have to go through this sort of hell to get what belongs to them. Let this serve as a stern warning to others. Never use unregulated brokers regardless of what they promise. I've certainly learned my lesson.
i see now

Being a jerk is not going to help anyone here. If you want to continue doing business with a scam broker despite everythung you've seen so far then that's your own perogative. If uou choose to be a blind stay in your own lane. Approach with respect and you'll get the same from me. Being a jerk won't. I said earlier that i would make an important update in 48hrs as they may be returning my funds to me.

Nobody is being a jerk. I actually have some experience in being scammed by brokers and what helped my case is that I provided all of my e-mails and live chat transcriptions to my scam investigation threads. I asked for more information, because I was not the only one getting suspicious by the lack of hard proof in this thread. Anyways, good luck to you in your endeavors.

because I was not the only one getting suspicious by the lack of hard proof in this thread.

https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_no...String=turnkeyfx+uk&search=TurnkeyFX+(UK)+LTD

...what more hard proof to you need, now I would think twice before acting as an affiliate, a finder, finding investors or customers, referring, splitting commissions etc…. depending jurisdictions cruising below legal lines may lead to handcuffs….

Maybe rhukevhe can tell us from which Bank account he received the wire, and any brilliant ideas how to recover the remaining funds are welcome

(oh, one more 100% bonus bucket shop, no wonder people still fall for this BS o_O

https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_nosearchresultpage?mainsearchString=turnkeyfx+uk&search=TurnkeyFX+(UK)+LTD

...what more hard proof to you need, now I would think twice before acting as an affiliate, a finder, finding investors or customers, referring, splitting commissions etc…. depending jurisdictions cruising below legal lines may lead to handcuffs….

Maybe rhukevhe can tell us from which Bank account he received the wire, and any brilliant ideas how to recover the remaining funds are welcome

(oh, one more 100% bonus bucket shop, no wonder people still fall for this BS o_O

I've reported them to every regulating body i can think of including the fca, who also has their bank account details. I expect they'll be pressured into returning my funds and shut down.

rhukevhe, no disrespect, just wondering why one would deposit almost a half of million dollars to a unregulated broker?
If i had that kind of money available for forex trading i would pick a big, regulated broker, no?

https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_nosearchresultpage?mainsearchString=turnkeyfx+uk&search=TurnkeyFX+(UK)+LTD

Didn't even use their 100% bonus as those things give brokers control over your money and more often than not it never ends well. It still didn't stop them from stealing my money though.

rhukevhe, no disrespect, just wondering why one would deposit almost a half of million dollars to a unregulated broker?
If i had that kind of money available for forex trading i would pick a big, regulated broker, no?

I deposited about $132k. The rest were profits. I initially made over half a million before i experienced the stop hunts which brought it down to $410k. That's when I decided to leave. Reason i went with them was because i thought they were a DMA broker and most of them don't accept US citizens unless you're an institution. Fortunately i have dual citizenship. Will have to renew my second passport to apply with a real DMA broker that's regulated.

Last edited:
I deposited about $132k. The rest were profits. I initially made over half a million before i experienced the stop hunts which brought it down to $410k. That's when I decided to leave. Reason i went with them was because i thought they were a DMA broker and most of them don't accept US citizens unless you're an institution. Fortunately i have dual citizenship. Will have to renew my second passport to apply with a real DMA broker that's regulated.

I see.
Well congrats on your excelent trading!
You should try every means to get your money back as it is a small fortune.
Open a case in trading court if they don’t pay.
From my experience with Turnkeyforex, they were not happy when i made a profit and they introduced delays and slippage so i could not make more profits.
But they did pay the initial deposit+profits.
Hope you succeed getting your money back!

Were all of your trades placed using an EA, like in the account statement that you provided in this thread?

Yes. Lots of work went into making this money. Many sleepless nights coming up with strategies, only to have it stolen from me by shameless bandits. It's infuriating. These crooks are also affecting my future earnings. I could've very well made seven figures from those funds by now.

Last edited:
Back