Resolved - Traders trust issue 5275$

Kindly note that although the investigation is still incomplete and it will remain underway until results are given to us by our providers, the company has considered the relationship it has with you, the evidence you have provided so far and today transferred the 5,275 USD and sent you confirmation via email.

We reserve our right to carry on the investigation into the case and proceed with any regulatory and or legal repercussions that may arise from the investigation.

We appreciate your patience and further confirm it is not our wish to trouble our clients.

Should you require any further information or clarifications we remain at your disposal.

Best Regards,

hey, I'm impressed, now what? I mean there seems to be two possible explanations here:

1) this was a legit investigation and it really did take this long;
2) this was a scam and they decided that it was worth eating 5 grand for the sake of an improved reputation

Hey Pharaoh et al, I haven't seen this too often and IMHO it bears further investigation, don't you?

It seems to me there are some huge, trustworthy players in this game and a lot of small startups, some of which are ok and most of which are not.

Don't we have here an opportunity to dig in and find out what divides them?

Newer guys like me need to eventually find a long-term main broker, and finding out the answer to the two possibilities above would be most interesting.

yesterday they told me that they will transfer the money on Friday i don't know why they delaying to Friday i will wait and see.

Friday is (or was) NFP report and they were waiting to whack the market, get a huge profit, and then settle your claim:p

Joke aside, it is always heartening to see broker actually dealing with & make efforts to resolve their client's complaint.

I do worry about extended investigations some brokers seem to make of their traders, but in this case, it seems to have worked out ok. I hope TTCM will try to see what they can do to speed things up so that this doesn't happen again.

Back