Resolved - Waiting for Payments from Fxpro.com

odoyi

Recruit
FXpro.com is been delaying my withdrawal I made on the 8/07/2016. They give some card payment processor issue as the reason but for how long. The card payment processor is company’s problem why should investor suffer for it. Why should I wait for the process? I have sent couple of emails to their account department, they keep on assuring the payment has been resolved and I will receive my money soon, I also chat with their customers agents on a weekly basis and they will assure me I will receive my payment before the end of the week, the week will end and I will not receive my payment, I will still chat with them the next week and they will still give me the same story. I am tired of hearing the same stories and excuses; all I need is my money

Attachments

1wildhorse

Private, 1st Class
um not being funny here,but it would appear that you have 0 balance in your vault.maybe that is why your withdrawal request was declined?
its also a withdrawal request for a total of $37.94
believe me fxpro arent going to risk their license on such a small amount,even if that amount is actually in your account..

odoyi

Recruit
@1willdhorse, the withdrawal request was approved, the issue is for me to received the fund into my Bank Account. the reason i have 0 balance in my vault, i have to withdraw every available fund in my account, because i am using another broker now.

1wildhorse

Private, 1st Class
ah ok you are talking about the previous withdrawal request made on the same day.my mistake.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
@1willdhorse, the withdrawal request was approved, the issue is for me to received the fund into my Bank Account. the reason i have 0 balance in my vault, i have to withdraw every available fund in my account, because i am using another broker now.
Your problem is solved?

odoyi

Recruit
no progress , i chart with the yesterday, same stories i have been hearing; Please allow some time to receive the money, I don't have a specific time to provide