RESOLVED - Warning www.bigoption.com SCAM broker

I contacted the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) but they does not regulate this firm (BIGOPTION) they told me that Binary options are a form of fixed-odds bets on financial markets. In Great Britain, the way they are addressed in legislation means they are regulated and supervised as gambling transactions, so i do complain about a gambling transaction: gamblingcommission in uk.
I hope I reach a positive resolution as soon as possible.
I think I'll never get my money back but at least I created this post to warn everyone of this fraudulent firm that does not want to return my money , I ask
"Pharaoh" to include the BIGOPTION site in the list of scams , there is no reason for them not give back my own money, do not trust these sites of binary options , do not trust BIGOPTION you will lose money and you can never your money back.

Have a chat with the Gambling Commission. They may be able to do something to get your money back and/or shut them down.

FOREVER NEVER - Company is a big SCAM with terrible withdrawal , i lost 9000$. because of a bonus i never get my restly money... save your time and healthyness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOREVER NEVER - Company is a big SCAM with terrible withdrawal , i lost 9000$. because of a bonus i never get my restly money... save your time and healthyness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you open a new thread with your story? it will make a better chances to mark them as scam

Have a chat with the Gambling Commission. They may be able to do something to get your money back and/or shut them down.

I received a response from gambly comission in UK and THIS company BIGOPTION is not regulated by FCA and gambling comission in UK, This site BIGOPTION is not regulated by any organ in Europe.

The operators that do not have remote gambling equipment in Great Britain will not, for the time being, require a gambling operating licence to offer such binary options, and no application will need to be made until further notice. However, operators with remote gambling equipment in Great Britain will continue to require an operating licence until such time that the RAO is amended.

As such, this website is not licensed by the Gambling Commission as it seems that their remote equipment is based outside of Great Britain.

Pharao now I do not know what to do I already tried everything.

I hope you gave the commission the precise information that I got from the Companies House UK
Name & Registered Office:
BIG MARKETS MU LTD
1A, ARCADE HOUSE
TEMPLE FORTUNE
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
NW11 7TL
Company No. 09223581

They are a subsidiary of a company in Anguilla...... now go figure.......

I hope you gave the commission the precise information that I got from the Companies House UK
Name & Registered Office:
BIG MARKETS MU LTD
1A, ARCADE HOUSE
TEMPLE FORTUNE
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
NW11 7TL
Company No. 09223581

They are a subsidiary of a company in Anguilla...... now go figure.......

I passed this same address for them FCA and gambling comission in UK , BIGOPTION is not regulated in any of them.

I apologize for writing in capital letters but DONT DEPOSIT MONEY IN THIS BROKER (BIGOPTION) YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!

You know by the I asked an attendant Chat in which the company was regulated BIGOPTION he said it was regulated by "European Union" rsrsrsrs my god I had to laugh in the face of this sucker, GIVE MY MONEY SCAM BIGOPTION AND I WILL CLOSE THIS case.

BINARY OPTIONS HOW TO LOSE MONEY. JUST MAKE A DEPOSIT!
[video=youtube;kkoqYW4wAa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkoqYW4wAa4[/video]

its already two weeks ago that I have done a request for withdrawal I hope this time they let me withdraw my money , let's see

Back