Resolved - Withdrawal Problems with WizeOption.com

You can PM AsstMod if you've got questions. In the meantime, tell Norman to come here and explain why you should report an issue as resolved when you don't have your money yet.

This is our WizeOption PR desk.

We do not reply to cases like this usually, however since you insisted we will reply and we will explain why we usually don't.

1. Max Williams is not the CEO. There would be no reason for us to state that you could withdraw at any time if you were receiving a bonus. Legally, we cannot hide the fact that withdrawals are restricted when bonuses are provided and not reached. I will not go into the banking part since it does not concern you, however we pay fees in order to open accounts, and close them, and we are largely penalized for closing out accounts with bonus funds inside.
2. 20 trades has always been our minimum trade requirement. Companies such as this survive on customer trading turnover. With no turnover, we don't make 1 dime. If you had read our terms and conditions before opening your account you would have been aware of this, and the rest of the rules of our trading accounts.
3. As we have told you before, our Bonus Terms and Conditions were changed on the 16th of March. Every client that had accounts with us before that date, was notified through email and accounts were blocked until each and every client had accepted the new changes. No one holds a gun to any clients head and forces them to take bonus funds. You need to be aware of all paperwork that you sign. No one signs a contract without reading it through VERY thoroughly.
4. John Edwards is the head of our trading desk, and only trades with clients accounts of $10 000 or more. He assisted you reach your 20 trades that you asked.
5. Our chat box wasn't blocking anyone. We had a temporary issue with our chat box for 20 days exactly until today. Some countries could not access our chat, and others could. IT departments take their time with cases like this.
6. John Edwards does talk to you, he was working a different shift at the time of your complaint, which was explained to you. Ryan Ferreria doesn't talk to you or anyone else, and you know exactly why Johan. Max Williams, is the Head Broker, and does not deal with accounts of $250, with clients that speak to him with vulgar language, and disrespect.
7. As stated, the bonus policy was changed on the 16th of March. Your account was only opened and activated on the 24th of March 2015. You need to be responsible enough to read before signing anything.
8. As stated, the bonus is not to lock your account in and to take your money, because that is not how we make money, and that is not how businesses work. The bonus is to increase your chances of success. If you are a serious trader, you should know that having a larger account balance is only going to benefit you, in order to place larger trades. As everyone knows about investing, you cannot invest daily, it simply does not work. Investing takes months, if not years, that is why our traders do not mind accepting the bonus policy and using the bonus, simply because they know that in 3-6 months down the line, that bonus will be liquid and they will be able to withdraw everything without restrictions.

In regards to what was said to Max Williams on Skype, below is the continuation of the chat: (How you spoke is understandable why you left it out of a blog)

[11-5-2015 20:33:59] Johan Leusink: I have a copy of that
And it does not say about my initial deposit restriction on a Bonus turnover
[11-5-2015 20:35:17] Max Williams: 5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a
precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit amount.
Example: (Bonus x 40 = required turnover for withdrawal of any funds from the account)
[11-5-2015 20:35:45] Johan Leusink: YOU HAVe changed that
[11-5-2015 20:35:58] Max Williams: I never touched anything Johan.
[11-5-2015 20:36:10] Max Williams: This was edited in March. Two months ago.
[11-5-2015 20:36:38] Max Williams: And not even this section. There was another section that the regulatory body changed.
[2015/05/11 08:38:01 PM] Johan Leusink: where does it say that
[2015/05/11 08:38:28 PM] Johan Leusink: what is the section
[2015/05/11 08:38:58 PM] Johan Leusink: goyt it
[2015/05/11 08:39:38 PM] Johan Leusink: as I say you don't have the RIGHT TO LOCK the intianal DEPOSIT because of a BONUS trun over
[2015/05/11 08:40:40 PM] Max Williams: Johan, its in the terms. You agreed to it when you opened the account.
[2015/05/11 08:41:43 PM] Johan Leusink: this is the orgiginalk
[2015/05/11 08:41:50 PM] Johan Leusink: YOUY ****ING LIEING
[2015/05/11 08:41:51 PM] Johan Leusink: 5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit amount. Example: (Bonus x 40 = required turnover for withdrawal of bonus funds)
[2015/05/11 08:42:59 PM] Max Williams: Johan, please. Dont talk to me like that. I dont work for you, and I am not your slave. We are here to help you make money. If you dont like it, then you can complete your turnover and then leave, with the greatest of pleasure.
[2015/05/11 08:43:15 PM] Max Williams: But please dont talk to me like that. I dont owe you anything. You will get no where in life with that attitude.
[2015/05/11 08:43:31 PM] Johan Leusink: yeah
[2015/05/11 08:43:40 PM | Edited 08:43:46 PM] Johan Leusink: \with your attitude you go to jail
[2015/05/11 08:43:51 PM] Johan Leusink: your are a scammer

The people to talk to are not Max Williams, John Edwards and Ryan Ferreria. These are all heads of departments. The only reason you were speaking to them is because they were trying to help you complete your trade restrictions so that you could withdraw quicker. The people to talk to are your account managers, which you forgot to mention by name, such as James William. This is your account manager.

Our email addresses are below:
- service@wizeoption.com NOT support@wizeoption.com, that is why your emails were bouncing.
- accounting@wizeoption.com NOT banking@wiezoption.com, that is why your emails were bouncing.
I have no clue where those emails came from, however we have had service and accounting since the beginning. We just added support and banking for you now.

Johan, and everyone else, you may think this is a scam, but rest assured, we have not had one complaint, since we treat all our clients well. We agreed to send your funds back to you once this was resolved. You disagreed following the words of the moderator. If you want, the first deal still stands. Resolve this post, and 100% of your funds will be sent back. This is in writing, and we will stick to it. Yes we are the ones with trust issues, since we have been scammed many times by clients saying many things and not delivering. Norman has never dealt with clients that speak to our agents like this ever, so it just shows how much we care about our clients.

How many times can you say that a client has spoken with a CEO of a huge company? Norman took time out of his day to try and resolve a $250 issue. Worst thing about this is that the funds don't even belong to us, they are in your segregated account.

If you have any more questions, direct them to max.w@wizeoption and he will forward them to us and whomever else. Please stop sending emails to accounting and service, since they will not respond. Accounting is meant for documentation, and service is meant for help with accounts, not complaints.

Regards,
WizeOption PR Department.

This is our WizeOption PR desk.

If you want, the first deal still stands. Resolve this post, and 100% of your funds will be sent back.

Maybe I am old and my eyes are not as they used to be 20 years ago, but am I seeing a blackmailing? Are you kidding me?

Lets do this 1 by 1

1a. Good so Max Williams is not CEO but a Senior account manager or head from a department...that change everything then ...NOT DUH!
1b. You have to answer people's honestly when they ask questions like "can I withdraw my money at any time?"
and the answer was YES... Then I have to trust the person(s) that told me this. About you the Bonus turn over, this was only related to the BONUS FUNDS and not my Initial Funds.
1c. Exactly it does not concern me, you as company have to deal with those fees, and that does not mean that your clients have to pay for your FEES and their for lock your clients money for withdrawal

2. That my be, but when Saul told me that I need 10 trade to withdraw money and a couple of days its 20 trades.
Then I think you would be well aware about my concerns and the liability of this company..right?

3. Again SO A BIG LIE unbelievable that you still lie about these changes. I know for 100% sure that you have changed the Bonus Policy Number 5 (Section TOC) after the 30th of April 2015

4. This John is great person a very positive person and he like to help people and like to educate people how to trade the Financial markets...but..
I did not ask him to trade for 20 trades but it was 10 trades at that time because Saul told me so.....

5. The chat box was working great on Max Williams and it also working great on other people that I have ask but mine did not...
I already have stated to the Moderators of FPA that my chat box was turned back on at around last 3 days and of yesterday its blocked again....
So another LIE!!!

6a. When I talk to John saying Good Morning Sir for a couple of days and even when he has a different shift then he will still see my chat messages and tell me that he has a different shift and He will not be able support me for any more trades in the daily time...But he did not...You ordered him not to talk to me...
6b. Yes I do know about Ryan but that does not mean that i can not use him as evidence to this case
6c. Max Williams is ..I think a good person...but when he takes the things that I have said to him personally then he is to blame as well... I do know that employees getting orders from the company so then he should take these complains not personally...And what has the 250$ account to do with anything....I need to talk to someone and it sames that John, Ryan and MAX are GODS and I have to be honored to deal with these people.. well when I can not talk to anyone then I can not resolve this case ASAP Don't respect people that don't respect me....Its a principle thing..

7. You know and I know you LIE, You know and I Know I speak the truth. I have hard evidence that say so...

8. That is not true....I said you can not lock my initial deposit because of the BONUS turnover, to lock the bonus for withdrawals I excepted that, that makes sense...but not my MONEY!!!!!!! you have changed the Bonus policy to... that I can not withdraw any funds until the bonus turnover is met !!! This BS to me!

About the skype chat...

(How you spoke is understandable why you left it out of a blog)
really are that kind of a child..
Well let me take this to another level then

1. you Lie
2. you cheat
3. you fraud you clients
4. you scam your clients
5. you making excuses not to pay your clients
6. Changing policy's in your favor not to pay your clients
7. treading people with disrespect
8. insulting their intelligence
9. you have betrayed my trust..very simple

This is how I feel now....
you can not expect from me to trust a company that lie changing their policy's and making excuses not to pay their

clients funds...
Not to pay your clients has nothing to do with your Company fees or the Bonus turnover, you just refuse to me my little investment of $250...
When I have to put this much afford to get this small amount then what would your clients need to do when want to withdraw $5000....

(Talking To Max, John and Ryan)
They are not gods
So I talk to who ever I want to resolve the issue

(EMAILS)
They Emails addresses are on your website...I did not suck that out of my thumb....

(Scam issue)
I can not set this thread to Resolved if I don't have the money...Until then it stays unresolved
Your company have betrayed my trust and there for you have to take the first step.
It was not the first deal as people can read this above

CEO huge company)
CEO is a human not a GOD
How much money that is involved here should not make us different as a person or as a human..
Every client should be treated as equal and not as a lower class because of the amount of money that can people afford to invest in a company...this is very LOW...you don't say that!

I Email to every department so that everyone in your company knows what the issue here is and maybe there is some that can see that I want to resolve this issue ASAP....

As of today I got my initial deposit in my skrill account as we speak

Now they have changed my real account to a DEMO account so its no use to trade on a DEMO account as I can not withdraw any money any way
even my profit is changed as virtual money

However its up to the visitors of FPA or anyone els for that matter..to invest in this company
The only thing that you need to ask you to invest in this company with or without the BONUS
When you do without the BONUS then their should be no problem to withdraw you initial deposit after the 20 Regulated Short and/or Long term trades

However its your money..

I got my money so I keep my promise to the company...can you please set this thread to RESOLVED please

Thanks again for your SUPPORT TEAM of FPA

If you are legitimately owed profits, this doesn't exactly sound resolved to me.

well not legit though because they where 3 free trades
you can see that in the account overview picture where you also could see that they canceled my withdrawals

you see 2 things

1. 20$ bonus
2. 46$ bonus (1x $20 and 1x $26

so the $64.81 is actually a BONUS and they have paid me 250$ so they paid me 1$ more then was needed
They gave me the full amount without any fees....

I have talked to other Binary Options account manager and told me that this is indeed a Bonus, before I can withdraw that money I need the turnover that the company has written in the Bonus policy..

even when the number5 was not changed after the 30th of April this year then I have to obey to the rules that was written originally before that...

5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit amount. Example: (Bonus x 40 = required turnover for withdrawal of bonus funds)

so this was my mistake....
Another lessen learned

So to people that when company's offered these Free trades and/or bonuses don't take them..
trade without it and just make money if you feel confident to take your trades on your own.....

I hope this clears up the misunderstanding on my part
I did not know that free trades was the same as getting a bonus

so I own you an apologies for that...

Attachments

• Proof that I got my money.jpg
    Proof that I got my money.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20$ and 46$ bonus Free trades.jpg
    20$ and 46$ bonus Free trades.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 1
No Sir everything is fine
I got my money that I have ask for