Resolved - www.ibcforex.com alert - watch out - help

You can attach documents directly to posts in this thread. Make sure to cover up any information you don't want to make publicly available.

compte mt4.JPG
retrait refusé.JPG
Voilà les images de mon compte, et la copie d'un mail d'une de mes nombreuses demandes de retrait refusées. Comme vous pouvez le voir, je n'ai pas de positions ouvertes, et rien ne s'oppose à un retrait d'argent.
S'il vous plait, quelle est la suite de la procédure ?

The PDF showing the wire transfer shows it as going to Investment House Forex, not to IBCFX.

Can you post translations of the emails?

Voici l'extrait de la compagnie pour IBC CAPITAL Limited, donné par le gouvernement de Nouvelle-Zélande :
View attachment Company Extract.pdf
Tous les renseignements sur cette société sont sur ce lien :
View All Details
Voici quelques photos de ce site :
summary company.JPG
history.JPG
Comme vous pouvez le voir, le précédent nom de cette compagnie est : INVESTMENT HOUSE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Voici quelques documents téléchargés sur le site du gouvernement de Nouvelle-Zélande sur cette compagnie :
name change.JPG
View attachment certificate of incorporation.pdf

yes..IBC CAPITAL LIMITED is the new name of the previous....
Dear Pharaoh's -Sergeant Major - what do you think we can do now???

Contact IH forex and IBC and invite them to join the discussion. Send the invite to every email you can find for both.

20XXX Francesco L. - Accountant in Italy

Dear Francesco L., owner of account 20XXX in ibcfx.com.

You opened an account in ibcfx in date 12 august 2013 depositing 5000 euro and asking 200% bonus and 1 pip on 3 majors in order to start trading with us.
The employee that opened your account explained you that in case of bonuses bigger than 50% you will not be able to make withdrawals until lots completion (according to terms and conditions, that you signed), and advised you to start working with a smaller bonus.
But you decided to take the 200% bonus, and after opening few small trades in few days you made a withdrawal request asking: Capital, Bonus and profits.
Of course your request has been declined the same day.
During the following weekend you sent something like 40 threatening emails to the support email and to account managers, but not only... Also to some satisfied clients that asked explanations about these mails. ALL IN ONE WEEKEND knowing that the support team is available 24/5.
The following monday we sent back your money (5000 euro), according to the second request that you made thru our website. (swift doc attached).

You were very quick to write bad reviews about us, but did you wrote here or in other forums that you involved that you received your money?? NO...!
Why you were not that quick to write the second part of the truth? I am surprised about it, because in your country you are a registered accountant and you shouldn`t omit these important informations.
Otherwise, like in this case, is a defamation.

Ibc Capital LTD reserves the opportunity to follow any way to protect his reputation, in any venue thru legal actions against slanderers like Mr. Francesco Leone.

Best Regards,
Alessandro Rocca

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Alessandro Rocca,

I do not have the pleasure to meet you because this is your first communication.
Your reconstruction of what happened does not match the total truth, but it is not my intention, now, keep in unnecessary controversy.
My previous claims were rejected.
Even the last request for an amount of € 5,000.00 of which was attached the file in this tread.
In addition to today's date, I have only received the email dated today, but I did not receive on my bank account, the repayment of € 5000
Not only that, this morning, promptly upon receipt of the email ibcfx, I asked to show me the CRO number or the identification number of the bank transfer, in order to proceed with my bank, and be able to hold fast to verify the matter positively closed.
but at the moment, I have not received the detailed number identified with the transfer
Therefore I do not understand your answer and the ways used.
I had already sent several emails in recent days to have adequate responses to a refund and also open this tread asking for your answer that there has been until now.
however, I acknowledge your positive response this morning and, in order to consider the matter closed, obviously, need to wait for receipt of the bank transfer.
Without prejudice to any higher reserves.

Back