Resolved - www.ibcforex.com alert - watch out - help

Moi j'attends toujours que mon retrait soit accepté ! Ils disent que ma demande est en cours de traitement... C'est très long !

Perhaps IBCfx's representative could explain exactly when that 5000 EUR transfer was initiated? I don't see a date on the attachment.

Perhaps IBCfx's representative could explain exactly when that 5000 EUR transfer was initiated? I don't see a date on the attachment.

Hi All,

The swift has been executed on Monday, 9th September from German bank (the one where you deposited).

Dear Mr Guisch can you please provide your account number in order to investigate further your case?

Dear Mr SVP IBCfx.com

I just sent you a private message with my account number (this has not to be a public information).
I asked for a complete withdrawal of my account (I don't ask for the bonus, I know I can't), so its means all deposit + profit. Pierre on chat live says all was ok for that, he told me that in order to get all my money, I had to ask for a wire transfer not by CB), that's what I've done. This last request (number 612) is from last monday. My account manager says he would give me an answer under 48h, we are thursday, I'm still waiting...
My posiitions are all closed.
The chat live, I ask them every day, and always : it's in process...
I never succeed to have information by phone, your number +44... never answer. And the support number indicated in your emails +41... no one...
When I send emails to support@ibcfx.com : they never reply. So your clients like me just would like to know WHY their withdrawal requests are always refused. the chat live says : contact your account manager to have more information. My account manager sent me an email saying to contact support by chat live.
Ypu should improve the communication between you and your clients. With that, all would be better for all.
So, as soon as I get my money, be sure I will post here a new message of satisfaction.
I'm always waiting for my wire transfer.
Regards

At this point, the logical action is for both sides to check from their end. If the money was only sent on the 9th, it may not have arrived the last time Guisch checked.

For me, no money sent. I'm just waiting that ibcfx tells me : your withdrawal request number 612 is accepted. Hope this time not refused ! But my account manager do not reply to my emails, the chat live is off today, and there is no one at phone, as usual. They win one more week, and now I'm wainting for 1 month and half... I'm loosing my patience...

Hi
I want to tell you that yesterday was credited to me,from ibcfx, the bank account with an amount equal to my initial deposit that i made to ibcfx of 5000 euro.
Best regards

Je suis heureux d'apprendre que le cas de Sebo est résolu. Moi j'attends toujours une réponse. Ma demande #612 (montant de 6749$ du compte numéro 19741) est-elle acceptée ?

Well, Pharaoh, what can I do now ? I'm still waiting just to know if they accept (or not) my withdrawal...

If they don't process it soon, open your own complaint thread here and invite IBC's representative to address your issue.

Back