RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

My point is, regardless of the documents being suspicious or not, why was the profit removed?
XE could put the account on hold until documents are verified, and if proven that the client is authentic then the hold can be removed and client has access to all his money including profit.

My vote: GUILTY BASTARDS

you mean they take money in client account because of client's mistake ? If they did it, just report for an answer, if they don't get back client money, I think we can leave that broker for sure.

If the documents appear to have been altered, AML laws make it very clear that the brokerage would be breaking the law by sending the money. If the client can come up with better documents or get a regulator to approve the existing documents, then and only then should the broker pay the money.

If the documents appear to have been altered, AML laws make it very clear that the brokerage would be breaking the law by sending the money. If the client can come up with better documents or get a regulator to approve the existing documents, then and only then should the broker pay the money.

the question is if they could freeze his account until the issue is cleared and not cancel his profits

That might come down to just how fake the documents seem to be and how many times new ones came in that weren't any better. Frozen vs. cancelled won't really matter if a regulator declares the documents to be valid.

I did not see the documents of course, but I grew up in Egypt and official documents issued from official sources might appear "fake" because sometimes cheap paper is used, unclear handwriting, stamps are smeared.. etc..

In all cases, the broker doesn't have the right to cancel the profits and should propose alternate verification documents that it would accept, and if the customer provides them, the funds should be released immediately.

and regarding all this talk about AML.. these are 12000 $ we are talking about here, not millions.. if it is just about showing some documents, I bet the real money launderers never have any issues withdrawing....

I believe the documents were described as "altered". Even poor quality documents should not show signs of alteration.

I did not see the documents of course, but I grew up in Egypt and official documents issued from official sources might appear "fake" because sometimes cheap paper is used, unclear handwriting, stamps are smeared.. etc..

In all cases, the broker doesn't have the right to cancel the profits and should propose alternate verification documents that it would accept, and if the customer provides them, the funds should be released immediately.

and regarding all this talk about AML.. these are 12000 $ we are talking about here, not millions.. if it is just about showing some documents, I bet the real money launderers never have any issues withdrawing....

Few people have seen the docs and they agree that there is something wrong probably
I believe the guy who started this thread has uploaded the docs too, you may check them out

Back