RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

for all
i sent all wanted papers they asked me to send to apply my residency papers ut they said that i cheat them although my address is in my civil id and in my passport i hope that any one tell me how can i edit my civil id or my passport?
i also can send my father utility bill ( electricity or telephone or water ) and also i sent verified ank statement verified from our central bank and ministry of foreign affairs and university and ready to send my original papers y post and at end i made all what i can do to take my right but i think what happened to me in fpa will help this company to steal another clients money
'
thanks for xm
thanks for assmoderator

Well I read every post and was excited to know what will be next till I seen reply from #AsstModerator. Still confuse that Xe Market is guilty or not as #AsstModerator said something wrong with the documents.
mr salim i hope you download my papers and check it then tell me what is wrong in it?
i am sure that you can read arabic or knew people can speek arabic
i hope you take my papers to egypt embassy in your country and ask them about my papers

but in our world people who have money eats weak people like me

did you fill the complaint as I instructed you?
If not you are just wasting everyone's times and you're not being serious.
The regulator has authority and this is something non of us here has, the regulator can help you.

This whole thread would be much more readable if the OP would try to condense his replies into fewer posts.

BTW - There's more than one regulator mentioned on XEM's page of regulators. Get in touch with all of them and send all the ID documents and other information. If the docs check out, sooner or later one will do probably do something about the issue. If the documents show signs of forgery or alteration . . . let's hope for your sake that they don't.

The most confusing issue till date !!!!

@ tornado66 : Few suggestions for you again 1st fill the complaint as Eddiger's instructed you. 2nd Hire any lawyer in Cyprus....

Last edited:
iam chat with xe forex , what they said , just see below

Our company representative will be with you in a moment. Meanwhile you can submit your question.

16:58 Zuzana has joined the chat.

Zuzana | 16:58 Welcome to XeMarkets how may I assist you?

prathap | 16:59 hi
i seen many post abot ur company
ur company is fraud

Zuzana | 17:00 Well Sir, this is obviously lie as we are Regulated Company, and you can see all our regulations here: XM Regulation and Licensing | EU Regulated and FSA (FCA,UK) Registered
All our procedures are accoridng to law and to rules of our requlators
we meet all requirements

prathap | 17:00 what regulation company won't do any fraud
who's said
who's said

Zuzana | 17:01 Of course not, we are following law in every spet of our work

prathap | 17:01 and i lissen about ur company
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...any-stolen-12000-me-evidence-i-wait-help.html

from this link

Zuzana | 17:01 Sir as I have informed you, we are fair , regulated company,
we are fast growing and successful on the market over 3 yeasr

prathap | 17:01 ur company return bank 500$ his deposit and but not giving his profit

Zuzana | 17:02 dfont you thing if we would be fraud, we wouldn't be on the market so long time??

prathap | 17:02 u sucees in over 10years
not a problem
that person is fraud with ur company

why u send mail and commants

tell me

Zuzana | 17:02 Well Sir, if are our clients braking our rules and terms and conditions of our company, if they are cheating and abusing our system
then we have certain procedures which we have to follow

prathap | 17:03 ok one more

Zuzana | 17:03 We are trading only with honest and fair paeople

prathap | 17:03 suppose his deposit return bank to him
so his deposit he lose , u will pay that 500$

no u won't pay , i know
i understand u following B Book rules
i understand

Zuzana | 17:04 Sir these are speacial cases which will be treated according to the situation

prathap | 17:04 how u people is doing like this
what speacial cause , which sitiation
i undestand u company took whole his profit

Zuzana | 17:05 all our procedures are accoridng to law and regulators and is on Client's responsibility to know full Terms and Conditions of our comapny and make sure they are not abusing them or acting agianst them

prathap | 17:06 first of all u should stop the trading with out the verification

Zuzana | 17:06 All clients are responsible and adult people
all are responsible for treir decision
if they decided to act against our rules

prathap | 17:06 this thing is going in hotforex

Zuzana | 17:06 well, then we have to process accordingly

prathap | 17:07 what
i know understand
i know understand
even ur company number is wrong

Zuzana | 17:07 Sir this is your decision , all client's are free to dicide about their actions

prathap | 17:07 yes , that why
i said to him contact directly

i know , how that funds will come retuns
iam had more than 10yrs in the forex
i know every thing

Zuzana | 17:08 Sir if HE has any issue, he has to contact us personally, not through someone else
we are dealing with all clients directly

prathap | 17:09 u siad
suppose i depsoit and , i will do trade with ur company
same thing will happan my side also , wht i do tell me

prathap | 17:10 what ur dealing directly

Zuzana | 17:10 It depends on what ''thing'' you mean

prathap | 17:11 iam saying same thing happan with me also
what can i do tell me
what can i do tell me
he face problem
but u refuese to him

Zuzana | 17:11 If your friend or whoever you are talking about has any issue, he can contact us directly for detailed expanation
he knows his account manager and he can contact directly him
So as I have informed you, we are dealing with client's personally only

prathap | 17:12 u should understand
what iam saying
suppose iam with ur company
same happan with me , what u will do
ur going B book side

prathap | 17:13 iam trader
i know how much hard to earn money here

Zuzana | 17:13 Sir I cannot tell you as every case is difference, it depends on the reason why we would take such a steps

prathap | 17:14 but ur taking , whole money

Zuzana | 17:14 If you break our rules or abuse our terms and conditions, we have to act accoridngly

prathap | 17:14 i don't know about this problem
today only come to know

Zuzana | 17:14 So how can I tell you if YOU do not know about this problem?

prathap | 17:14 before i had good with the xe market
this news i will send forex facory and daily fx

they will take care of this
but i did big mistake
u cought

Zuzana | 17:16 Sir as your are going to trade with YOUR money, you are going to send yoru money to some company in order to make more, don't you thing the first thing you should do is carefully study all and full terms and conditions of the company, policy of the company and all companies rules?
so you know exactly what to do and how to do and what we allow and what we do not allow?

prathap | 17:16 hello

Zuzana | 17:16 I thing is very natural for all clients , as this is YOUR responsibility and YOUR money
to make sure you know all companies rules

prathap | 17:16 i worked 4yrs as a market anaysit in one company

Zuzana | 17:16 to make sure you know all companies rules

prathap | 17:16 i worked 4yrs as a market anaysit in one company
what rules u want tell me
i will tell u

Zuzana | 17:17 Every company has Terms and conditions, policy and rules
our can be find here: Legal Documents XM

prathap | 17:18 what ever
i would like to ask one q?

Zuzana | 17:18 and it is just up to you if you decide to know them, or ignore them

prathap | 17:18 ur company refund 500$, suppose he lose that money
when he trade
so his account with zero balance
u will refund his 500$ tell me
meaning less

prathap | 17:19 ur company only having rules and regulation

Zuzana | 17:19 Sir as I have informed you I do not know any details about this case, so I cannot provide you with any further details about it

prathap | 17:20 haaaaaa ., i got u agree
ur company did fraud

Zuzana | 17:20 ?

prathap | 17:20 iam send this details to london stock exchange
they also do some thing

Zuzana | 17:20 I dont know the clients account number, his name so I cannot see any details about this case
however Sir
Is there anything else I can assist you with?

prathap | 17:21 i will tell u his account number and all
do u want check
do u want check
tell me
i will give

prathap | 17:22 11117718 this is his account number
i have every details , with his password also

17:23 Vincent has joined the chat.

prathap | 17:23 why zuzana left
can i know

Vincent | 17:24 Sir Zuzana had to rush in a meeting
As it stands sir we do not share personal information of clients
Also please note that we are a strictly regulated broker under license number 120/10, by CySEC

prathap | 17:26 so she accept ur company is did fraud
yes

did you fill the complaint as I instructed you?
If not you are just wasting everyone's times and you're not being serious.
The regulator has authority and this is something non of us here has, the regulator can help you.

i made it from 9-7 and i wait reply

iam chat with xe forex , what they said , just see below

You chat proves nothing. Privacy rules would prevent XM from discussing the finer details of someone else's issue with any random person who shows up on chat. I'm surprised the agent didn't cut you off with "I can't discuss another trader's issue with you" and end the chat.

Traders worldwide could spend a lot less time dealing with issues like this if they'd get their documents submitted and approved BEFORE depositing money and starting to trade. Brokers could save themselves headaches by requiring docs up front, but from what I've seen, the competition for "open and account and start trading in 5 minutes" is fierce.

Back