RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

I must admit I was wrong here, if the docs are fake the company may not pay him.
However- I still think that if his account was loosing the company wouldn't pay him back.

I'm not planning on giving lessons in how to alter a document in an undetectable fashion. What I saw was more than enough to convince me that something is very wrong with the documents.

If what you sent looks altered, the originals should show the same signs of alteration.

Based on what I've seen, the FPA is not going to take an active role in your case. You are free to continue posting in this thread. If you truly feel I am mistaken about your documents, please take the issue up with XM's regulators. You can find a list of them here...

XM Regulation and Licensing | EU Regulated and FSA Authorized

Ask then to rule that the documents are complete, accurate, and unaltered in any way. If they do, I will apologize and throw the FPA behind you on this issue.

sir at any case thank you
but i donot knew how will you sleep? now you refuse to help me to take my money
i think xe markets is one of fpa sponsors but as you said i will follw this case till end to take my right

I must admit I was wrong here, if the docs are fake the company may not pay him.
However- I still think that if his account was loosing the company wouldn't pay him back.

sir my docs not fake and i am ready to send it to you at your post and you take it to egypt embassy in your country to ensure from it

As I suggested you in the past, contact the regulator through the link I provided you. The regulator is the the authority who can help you to get your money if you will convince them you are right.

Well I read every post and was excited to know what will be next till I seen reply from #AsstModerator. Still confuse that Xe Market is guilty or not as #AsstModerator said something wrong with the documents.

Unless a regulator or court of law verifies the documents are valid, I believe XM is following AML laws correctly in this case.

Unless a regulator or court of law verifies the documents are valid, I believe XM is following AML laws correctly in this case.

i verified it from egypt central bank
ministry of foreign affairs
zagazig university

what can i do else?
at any case thank you and i will complete my complain at cysec and i am sure that they will help me

i verified it from egypt central bank
ministry of foreign affairs
zagazig university

what can i do else?
at any case thank you and i will complete my complain at cysec and i am sure that they will help me

there is something i think you should knew as of law if i sent my father utility bill they must accept it as approve of my address
another thing you should knew you can see my address at my civil id and my passport also
but they scaaaaaaaaaaaam

Back