RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

I have the same question like Pharaoh, why you deposited unless your A/c is verified and ok! Very fool act!
You have mentioned that they have returned your deposit, so how the 'stolen' is understood!
first all my life i open accounts at any forex company and start working and send my papers without any problems
and yes they already returns my deposit 500$ but my balance was 12248$ that means the took about 11700$

same question: you said they returned your money, so how come they destroyed your life?

put yourself instead of me all what you have 500$ and you work hard till your balance become 12248$ and your life become good now then suddenly without any wrong from your side they close your accout and returns 500$ for you
there is another thing you should now after they gave me 500$ yesterday i deposited this amount at acfx account and lose them as i canot start trade again easily by 500$ after work by 12000$ and if you want evidence i can upload my statement for losing those 500 yesterday

please xemarkets gave me my deposit 500$ but my balance was 12248 $ that means they stolen 11700$ from me that is the problem they refuse my papers to take this amount to them 11700$

i will verified my account before making deposit..

To my knowledge/experience even if your account got verified.there is high chance for your account to get suspended ..

Recent days when comes to withdraw they never followup the 24hrs time frame sometime they take up to 12 days to get process moneybookers withdraw and bank wire.(other than credit card refund which done within 24hrs)...

Next they never reply to support email.

When i call their back office number Tel: +357 25029920 they say it's not back office..lol..then why in their website they gave the above number for back office.

i don't know whats going on internally..

.They changed their company name 3 times.And now Recent days when comes to withdraw they never followup the 24hrs time frame.. for me it smells FISHY...:confused:

Back