RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

Dear Ahmed Mostafa Ahmed Afifi,

We are always committed in providing excellent service to our clients and we take pride in our reputation. As a European Union regulated broker and since we comply with many authoritative bodies, there are certain procedures that we are bound to follow such as KYC (know your client).

I would like to highlight that the reason for closing your accounts and refunding back your initial deposit is due to the fact that you have provided us with edited documents as a proof of residency. You were initially residing in Kuwait and the first account you opened with us was verified. However after more than 6 months you opened another account, and by law we are obliged to verify your account again. You have re-allocated to Egypt (and you gave us different excuses for your move) and the documents you have sent us were not correct. Therefore we requested you to send us certified documents from the court or a bank, but your documents were sent to us certified by a University. Your account was undergoing investigation by our compliance department and after full review your documents have been deemed unacceptable by our company.

Moreover, your accounts are still being accessed from a Kuwait IP and an Egyptian IP, even though you have informed us that you are currently residing in Egypt.

Your account manager was always in contact with you and he has tried calling you several times however you refused to be contacted by phone and just to be reached by e-mail.

Kindly note that in such case and under the provision of the laws specified in our terms and conditions, XM is bound to refund the deposit back to the credit/debit card, close your trading account (s), nullify all trades carried out in your trading Account, and to cancel all losses/profits garnered in your trading account (s). XM has already refunded back your full deposit of $500.

We strictly advise you to read our terms and conditions which are transparently posted on our website. XM operates and complies with all the European laws and directives for the prevention of fraudulent transactions, and as such is not bound to, nor tolerate any threats and/or comments on any forums posted by clients as means to receive money after their fraudulent actions.

Thank you

Carol P. – Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd).

So you canceled all his profits? If it was a losing customer would you refund him? I don't think so.
why couldn't you ask him to resend the docs, pay the man his money and THEN close the account?
I am sorry but this looks bad.

first thank you for your reply

in your reply you said that your company wanted my papers certified from court or bank but i sent it certified from university : i attached screenshoot for your company mail to me your compliance department wrote in this mail

Because there is some concern / confusion with regards to your address and documents sent, we kindly request you have your POR certified from a Government Agency, Notary, Justice of the Peace, Lawyer or Certified Accountant, to confirm your address to us.

as all can see they said certified from agovernment agency that is what i sent to them i sent my papers certified from zagazig university and zagazig university is agovernment agency another thing in reply to this message i told them this:
sir
i take my papers to zagazig university to certify it and i will take it certified tomorrow
if i find in delay i will try to certify it in another place like lawyer or accountant or court

and i attached also screenshoot for my reply i told them that i will certify it from zagazig university so if they see that university isnot what they want i think they will tell me in their reply and as you can see i told them that i can send it certified from court or lawyer and their reply for my message was

Dear Mr. Afifi,

We thank you for your continued support in working with us on your acount.

We await the Certified Proof of Residency from you.

i think that all can see that i make what they wanted from me

another thing : he said above they wanted it certified from court or bank i attached my bank statement which i sent to them and as all can see i sent it certified from the bank and the bank manager signed it

another thing he said they told me that they wanted it certified from court or bank and i attached screen shoot for their mail they said your POR certified from a Government Agency, Notary, Justice of the Peace, Lawyer or Certified Accountant, to confirm your address to us.
as all can see in the photo they didnot ask me to verify it from the bank although it is already certified from cairo bank and you also should knew that my bank statement is from cairo bank which is government agency View attachment 5.bmp my certified bank statement.jpgView attachment as.bmp

Dear Ahmed Mostafa Ahmed Afifi,

We are always committed in providing excellent service to our clients and we take pride in our reputation. As a European Union regulated broker and since we comply with many authoritative bodies, there are certain procedures that we are bound to follow such as KYC (know your client).

I would like to highlight that the reason for closing your accounts and refunding back your initial deposit is due to the fact that you have provided us with edited documents as a proof of residency. You were initially residing in Kuwait and the first account you opened with us was verified. However after more than 6 months you opened another account, and by law we are obliged to verify your account again. You have re-allocated to Egypt (and you gave us different excuses for your move) and the documents you have sent us were not correct. Therefore we requested you to send us certified documents from the court or a bank, but your documents were sent to us certified by a University. Your account was undergoing investigation by our compliance department and after full review your documents have been deemed unacceptable by our company.

Moreover, your accounts are still being accessed from a Kuwait IP and an Egyptian IP, even though you have informed us that you are currently residing in Egypt.

Your account manager was always in contact with you and he has tried calling you several times however you refused to be contacted by phone and just to be reached by e-mail.

Kindly note that in such case and under the provision of the laws specified in our terms and conditions, XM is bound to refund the deposit back to the credit/debit card, close your trading account (s), nullify all trades carried out in your trading Account, and to cancel all losses/profits garnered in your trading account (s). XM has already refunded back your full deposit of $500.

We strictly advise you to read our terms and conditions which are transparently posted on our website. XM operates and complies with all the European laws and directives for the prevention of fraudulent transactions, and as such is not bound to, nor tolerate any threats and/or comments on any forums posted by clients as means to receive money after their fraudulent actions.

Thank you

Carol P. – Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd).

another point i already opened another account from 6 month at this time i already leaving in kuwait but my accomodation now in egypt as my accomodation finished in kuwait at 25 april 2013 and i attached my civil id in kuwait which approve that my accomodation finished at this time as all can see m civil id number in kuwait was 288041703541
this link from kuwait university all of you can check with my civil id number already i donot have accomodation now in kuwait
http://www.e.gov.kw/moi_ar/pages/arresidencyvalidation.aspx????.jpg

and if all want new approve that i am in egypt now i can scan my passport as i am in airport they put stamp with date of my comeback to egypt and i hope that our forum admin or supervisior check my ib now and tell all where is iam now in egypt or kuwait and he will till all of you that i am in egypt

So you canceled all his profits? If it was a losing customer would you refund him? I don't think so.
why couldn't you ask him to resend the docs, pay the man his money and THEN close the account?
I am sorry but this looks bad.

thank you very much as you can see from my replies that he lies as his company lies i say every word with evidence and i am ready to give my mail password for you to check mails between me and them as i trust you and i hope all of you help me to take my right but as you knew they refuse my papers to stolen my money

They take money from you and run a live account competition 20000 USD prize money..lol...Now many start complaining that they don't receive their money in time.. XM | XEM | Trading Point | XM.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

And also still i don't find a valid answer When i call to their back office telephone number Tel: +357 25029920 they say its not a back office...lol..why??when it's not a back office why you have given the above number as a back office number in the website??

Back