RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

tornado66- give them few days to pay you otherwise I will help you to make a complaint to the relevant parties

tornado66- give them few days to pay you otherwise I will help you to make a complaint to the relevant parties
thank you sir
i am very happy because you tries to help me thank you again now i am trying to certify it from acourt or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in eypt or certified accountants as they want and i am sure that you will help me to take my right

and as you told me before i send complaint to cysec but i wait their reply and hope that they will help me to take my money again

hello sir
i went to certify this bank statement from court or police but as egyption law i canot certify it from court or police but also as egyption law i can certify it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs but first i should certify it from the egyption central bank then i certify it from the ministry so i will go tomorrow to the central bank to certify it after i certify it i will go to ministry of fireign affais to certify it the i scan it and send it to forum and company

hello sir
i went to certify this bank statement from court or police but as egyption law i canot certify it from court or police but also as egyption law i can certify it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs but first i should certify it from the egyption central bank then i certify it from the ministry so i will go tomorrow to the central bank to certify it after i certify it i will go to ministry of fireign affais to certify it the i scan it and send it to forum and company

This is not enough. Contact the regulator

today i travelled 8 hours by car from my city to cairo to certify my papers from central bank of egypt and already i certified it
then i went to ministry of foreign affairs to certify it and i will take it certified tomorrow

let's see how XM will react to this
sir i take my papers todays certified i attached it certified bank statement.jpg
i sent it to xemarkets company and i wait their reply
but see last week i sent message to them that i will certify my papers from egypt central bank and ministry of foreign affairs but no reply i hope that forum admin can contact with this company representative to resolve this problem as i tried to contact with him but also i failed

Back