RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

sir i take my papers todays certified i attached it View attachment 10217
i sent it to xemarkets company and i wait their reply
but see last week i sent message to them that i will certify my papers from egypt central bank and ministry of foreign affairs but no reply i hope that forum admin can contact with this company representative to resolve this problem as i tried to contact with him but also i failed

Try to call the company and record the call(Conversation)for quick resolution...

i called my account manager and he told me not his work but i called him by arabic and when i called back office the man who answered me said wrong number
Try to call the company and record the call(Conversation)for quick resolution...

i called my account manager and he told me not his work but i called him by arabic and when i called back office the man who answered me said wrong number

i have similar bad experience when i call their back office number as quoted on the website they said wrong number...Seems now they have edited their website and removed back office number and converted the quoted number into dealing room phone number.

there is a high chance for XEMarkets to go bankrupt....(at-least they declare them-self after taking all money from customers)...

to my view...XEM won't reply to your email..just forgot the money or file a case in local court at Cyprus these is the only chance to get your money.

I'm not sure if the document you attached is enough by itself. It shows a bank account and gives a client ID number. I don't see a client name or address. They may also be wanting something with that data.

I'm not sure if the document you attached is enough by itself. It shows a bank account and gives a client ID number. I don't see a client name or address. They may also be wanting something with that data.
sir
my name and address is written by arabic and they have arabic department when i sent my papers first time they said we wait translate of your documents from our arabic customer service and i put this mail screen shoot

so my name and address is written by arabic and also my papers certified by arabic

i am sure that i will take my money from them and already i made complaint at cysec
but how can i make local court in cyprus as i am in egypt
i have similar bad experience when i call their back office number as quoted on the website they said wrong number...Seems now they have edited their website and removed back office number and converted the quoted number into dealing room phone number.

there is a high chance for XEMarkets to go bankrupt....(at-least they declare them-self after taking all money from customers)...

to my view...XEM won't reply to your email..just forgot the money or file a case in local court at Cyprus these is the only chance to get your money.

i am sure that i will take my money from them and already i made complaint at cysec
but how can i make local court in cyprus as i am in egypt

Since 12000 USD is big amount.So Try to hire a lawyer at cyprus and file a case....Before that If possible make a visit cyprus XEM office in person and provide the documents so that you may have more clarification with these.

Hello tornado99
Did you provide your track record with the current account somewhere ?
(all the trades you made?)
That would be interesting.

Back