• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Ripple (XRP) to be listed on Coinbase?

Sikandar Mirza

Recruit
cryptonewstrends.com/ripple/ripple-xrp-can-legally-be-listed-on-coinbase-crypto-dailytm

There is no question that Ripple is one of the most look after options as per investors are concerned in the giant Cryptocurrency industry, so getting it listed on Coinbase is something massive.

But does anyone here believe it is possible or is these just rumors? I personally feel that it is going to happen soon, therefore, it is seriously an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed for ANY reason at all. At least, I will not want to miss out on this at any cost.

This has been rumored for literally a year now.
IF it did happen, XRP would most certainly jump in price like it did 8 months ago.
But CoinBase does not seem to be too interested in listing any coins besides what they have. Which is odd compared to most of the other exchanges.

You can easily buy XRP though on Binance on the Alt-Coin platform... Happy trading! :)

This has been rumored for literally a year now.
IF it did happen, XRP would most certainly jump in price like it did 8 months ago.
But CoinBase does not seem to be too interested in listing any coins besides what they have. Which is odd compared to most of the other exchanges.

You can easily buy XRP though on Binance on the Alt-Coin platform... Happy trading! :)
i wonder why that was.. seems odd to me

They have a lot more coins now.
But Coinbase is not really a trading platform, much more of a Fiat/Crypto exchange platform that's the most reputable western exchange. The other high-volume ones are mostly in Japan.

Back