Roger Buckley and Lars Beitnes have threatened legal action against the FPA

BRA-AMKAY

Recruit
In most cases scammers tend to make threats assuming that they can also scam the law. It doesn't mean that getting away with other people's money can somehow make you buy the law. Well handled FPA..

Pharaoh

Colonel
Typical behavior for a scammer or a scoundrel - try to make people obey by making hollow legal threats.

ElaineMDG

Corporal
My goodness Mr Bill, you certainly have patience! You try and give these folks every possible chance to clear things up, (MANY more than most of us would give); and they end up hanging themselves on the rope of lies and deceit they create!

FraudKiller

Private, 1st Class
Bll K. You are a pillar of patience and are to generous with your time because I would have told these clowns to eff off from the start.

FraudKiller

Private, 1st Class
This sort of pompous posturing makes me wonder if Mr Beitnes had a previous career in politics. They present statements without any verifiable facts. They simply threaten. Your response is one of the many reasons why FPA is such a valuable resource. I'd also like to say keep up the good work, it's appreciated.
I rather suspect Roger and Lars are the same person?

snapped2002

Master Sergeant
This is why whenever someone comes to me and says they found the latest greatest [broker/EA/whatever] the first thing I ALWAYS say is "Did you check at FPA?"

United we stand ....