scalping

I`ll not stop to repeat it but... Scalping is NOT for newbies. Can look the easiest way of trading but in real it`s the hardest one.

For scalping I would suggest trading pairs with large number of occurrences of momentum movements (Since scalping is based on breakouts and pullbacks which heavily depend on existence of momentum anomaly). Imo examples of that currency pairs are USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDRUB

I`ll not stop to repeat it but... Scalping is NOT for newbies. Can look the easiest way of trading but in real it`s the hardest one.
Almost newbie not suitable for scalping, but it also will depend on their passion to choose style trading, but usually newbie will facing more difficulties since use scalping and get many mistakes in trading, it worst can make a so confusing trades.

Scalping is where you are going for a low amount of pips. Normally between 5-20. It takes place on the lower time frames most of the time. You can scalp on the 1m, 5m, 15m. But I know people who scalp the 1H. The main criteria is going for a low amount of pips. It can be tricky though as you need to give the trade some room so most of the time the risk to reward is not favourable
Nice explanation, but for scalping do we need to sit in front of the system the whole day?

Almost newbie not suitable for scalping, but it also will depend on their passion to choose style trading, but usually newbie will facing more difficulties since use scalping and get many mistakes in trading, it worst can make a so confusing trades.
No matter of style. We can talk for styles only after some good amount of experience which is missing in newbies.

Choose scalping brokers carefully.

It's indeed true that many brokers don't allow it, but that doesn't make them a "scam".
Always read the TOS carefully so they can't try to take your deposit.

Scalping is a very retail strategy. It doesn't work for large institutional traders because of the liquidity needed to do it. So remember it can be a very limiting strategy for your overall account strategy.

Happy trading!

Scalping is where you are going for a low amount of pips. Normally between 5-20. It takes place on the lower time frames most of the time. You can scalp on the 1m, 5m, 15m. But I know people who scalp the 1H. The main criteria is going for a low amount of pips. It can be tricky though as you need to give the trade some room so most of the time the risk to reward is not favourable
Yes, I have tried scalping but it requires higher leverage and margin, also there is high risk involved.

Back