Scam Alert Brocompany.com

Hello Brocompany. com representative,
Hello Mr Prokudin

I am still waiting for your reply to my issue with you..i and all the other FPA members ara waiting for your explanation why you dont send back my funds to my bank account in Germany...i wait since nearly 10 months already...it is 10900,96 dollars altoghether that you owe me. maybe if you cant remember my account with you i opened in November 2010, the number is 85803.

Broco must be responsible, otherwise, I suggest FPA to put all banners in the internet about this scamming issue with real broker who is not being responsible to its clients.

According to them, "If we will have problems with FPA, then nobody will receive funds."

Wow! What a bunch of wankers. Does this mean that because you complain, everyone else gets cheated out of their funds too?

In other words, "just give us a reason and we will make everyone's life difficult."

What kind of scam business are they running there?

According to them, "If we will have problems with FPA, then nobody will receive funds."

If they ran the business properly then they wouldnt get ANY problems with FPA. TAKE NOTE Broco this is your OWN doing .
Advice : It takes years to create a good impression and about 10 mins to ruin it .
Run your business right look after your customers and people will praise you , do it wrong ( as you seem to be doing) people will come after you.
SORT IT OUT and give these people their money back .

Back