Scam by Infinox.com so-called regulated company

hamzanajam

Corporal
Dear Admin,
I like to bring to the notice of everyone with the request to all honorable seniors of this forum for scam did my infinox.com, I was working as an affiliate to them and made a commission of USD 12,500 and on withdrawal request company denied to pay by mentioning they haven't earned enough from the company, thus they won't pay, whereas I have no such term on the agreement, thus request admins to take an action against this company and declare them a scam, at least try helping me out to get my earning from them.
I met them at Forex Expo in Dubai on 28-Sept, and they were really happy doing business with me for past 1 year but as I was not making enough money so they were happy, now as I earned bigger amount so they are trying to run away with those earnings
Thank you

Dear Admin,
I like to bring to the notice of everyone with the request to all honorable seniors of this forum for scam did my infinox.com, I was working as an affiliate to them and made a commission of USD 12,500 and on withdrawal request company denied to pay by mentioning they haven't earned enough from the company, thus they won't pay, whereas I have no such term on the agreement, thus request admins to take an action against this company and declare them a scam, at least try helping me out to get my earning from them.
I met them at Forex Expo in Dubai on 28-Sept, and they were really happy doing business with me for past 1 year but as I was not making enough money so they were happy, now as I earned bigger amount so they are trying to run away with those earnings
Thank you
Can you please share the email with us you have received about the reason you mentioned here?

I have sent them email for this, but seem like they will not respond.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12919/infinox-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back