Scammed by Jinlong Zhihui Information Technology Limited

indi_nagiz

Private
Hi everyone,
My roommate was chatting with a guy named Cassel (Chinese name is different of course) from Hong Kong, who is trading gold(XAU/USD) on Metatrader 4 platform and he convinced her to start trading as well, so she started with $7,000 in October. Everything went smooth, he’s helping to gain profit, when balance was 10x of her principal she withdrew $1,000 and $2,000 before November 3, 2020 so I also decided to start. He suggested via Banxa to deposit, which didn’t work for me, so I asked wire information and Jinlong gave me a private JP Morgan Chase bank account(attached) so I wired $4,200 first and later $1,200 via CashApp bitcoin. When my total fund was $14,500 I sent a withdrawal request, they rejected and requested 10% tax, which I paid $1,500 by bitcoin via CashApp on December 1, 2020 but rejected again as they want 20% more a handling fee within one week otherwise my account is going to be frozen. So I canceled my withdrawal request and just keeping it “active” by trading daily a little bit. My roommate was also asked to pay 10% for further withdrawal, so we decided to start with mine first which didn’t work. Even if I send them more 20% fee, I don’t think I will be able to withdraw after reading all threads about them. That scammer guy’s phone number is +1 (587) 418-0657 (has whatsapp and telegram and uses Google translate), stopped responding me when I got suspicious of his words and demanded Jinlong to provide any official document where it states when and how much is the so called fees and taxes they just ignored of course. I see there are lots of Jinlong’s victims, I believe together we can find a solution soon and be able to withdraw at least our principal, as I believe even if the broker is scam jinltech.com , trade was on Metatrader 4, which is a legit platform.
Btw, does Metatrader 4 provide any assistance to deal with such scam brokers?
And what are the further steps to destroy this scheme?
P.S. I have all of the conversations with Customer service, Fin.department and wire details from my bank account.

Attachments

• 46417DE6-7298-4CEC-BC19-1D4F8EF413E5.png
    46417DE6-7298-4CEC-BC19-1D4F8EF413E5.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 49
These are the conversations with so called Finance department, where they said 10% fee first in addition to 10% tax(paid) and when I was about to pay it they suddenly increased to 20% fee not 10%, by threatening that otherwise my account will be frozen! Their phone numbers are +44 7838 140634 and +852 6227 5263

Attachments

• D9BFC0B1-917B-4465-A1D0-1EFC80256257.png
    D9BFC0B1-917B-4465-A1D0-1EFC80256257.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • C4781251-5411-4889-8538-ED362ACB79E6.png
    C4781251-5411-4889-8538-ED362ACB79E6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 8217E92A-D8A2-435A-9D9B-1567FB1A8CDE.png
    8217E92A-D8A2-435A-9D9B-1567FB1A8CDE.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
Hi everyone,
My roommate was chatting with a guy named Cassel (Chinese name is different of course) from Hong Kong, who is trading gold(XAU/USD) on Metatrader 4 platform and he convinced her to start trading as well, so she started with $7,000 in October. Everything went smooth, he’s helping to gain profit, when balance was 10x of her principal she withdrew $1,000 and $2,000 before November 3, 2020 so I also decided to start. He suggested via Banxa to deposit, which didn’t work for me, so I asked wire information and Jinlong gave me a private JP Morgan Chase bank account(attached) so I wired $4,200 first and later $1,200 via CashApp bitcoin. When my total fund was $14,500 I sent a withdrawal request, they rejected and requested 10% tax, which I paid $1,500 by bitcoin via CashApp on December 1, 2020 but rejected again as they want 20% more a handling fee within one week otherwise my account is going to be frozen. So I canceled my withdrawal request and just keeping it “active” by trading daily a little bit. My roommate was also asked to pay 10% for further withdrawal, so we decided to start with mine first which didn’t work. Even if I send them more 20% fee, I don’t think I will be able to withdraw after reading all threads about them. That scammer guy’s phone number is +1 (587) 418-0657 (has whatsapp and telegram and uses Google translate), stopped responding me when I got suspicious of his words and demanded Jinlong to provide any official document where it states when and how much is the so called fees and taxes they just ignored of course. I see there are lots of Jinlong’s victims, I believe together we can find a solution soon and be able to withdraw at least our principal, as I believe even if the broker is scam jinltech.com , trade was on Metatrader 4, which is a legit platform.
P.S. I have all of the conversations with Customer service, Fin.department and wire details from my bank account.
Check this out https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-zhihui-information-technology-limited.68204/

Please try not to include profanity in posts.
These are the conversations with so called Finance department, where they said 10% fee first in addition to 10% tax(paid) and when I was about to pay it they suddenly increased to 20% fee not 10%, by threatening that otherwise my account will be frozen! Their phone numbers are +44 7838 140634 and +852 6227 5263
UPDATE: I texted their Fin.department from a different WhatsApp number and one of the mother******* immediately texted me, although I never spoke to him/them on FB, lol. What a coincidence(sarcasm)?

Attachments

• 41f54d79-44b6-43fe-8530-217cd1a0d7be.JPG
    41f54d79-44b6-43fe-8530-217cd1a0d7be.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 58
Hi everyone,
It was scammed. They got my money too. $23k deposit pluz my profits $115k

It was scammed. They got my money too. $23k deposit pluz my profits $115k
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hi everyone,
Hay there when you have time please report to http://dbjb.mps.gov.cn/Index.aspx
to the Ministry of public security on Cross-Border Telecom Frauds

I also have an mt4 account with jinlong as my broker also. I can’t even go onto the website to reach customer service. I found their WhatsApp number on here and was able to contact them via WhatsApp. They said that their system is being upgrade and I can’t do a withdraw unless I make a 10% deposit to prove that it is my account. They even sent me an account to make the transfer? Please help me and tell me what to do. I just want my money back.

I also have an mt4 account with jinlong as my broker also. I can’t even go onto the website to reach customer service. I found their WhatsApp number on here and was able to contact them via WhatsApp. They said that their system is being upgrade and I can’t do a withdraw unless I make a 10% deposit to prove that it is my account. They even sent me an account to make the transfer? Please help me and tell me what to do. I just want my money back.
Do NOT pay any taxes, fees, etc. as this money will also be stolen from you. Stall the scammers as long as you can and start to file reports with the authorities. What country are you in?

Back