• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal issues with Sinoxfx.com

I am having an issue with a company
And this is the scammer boss. CEO of this scam company.

Najim Ali Shekh​

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...CH type="full" alt="scam4.jpg"]78166[/ATTACH]

I think you have a case already, can you inform authorities in yourcountry and also try to inform authorities in Dubai with all your evidence and see what can come out of it, next time before you invest with anyone check what people's experiences are like or reviews given by people on here or trustpilot.

And this is the scammer boss. CEO of this scam company.

Najim Ali Shekh​

scam3.jpg

I invited this scam broker but nobody never replied to FPA invitation. So next step? Declare officially that Sinoxfx is a scam?

I opened an account on Sinoxfx. My account is: 2132647477.

I did intial deposit of 1900usd. After some week i did withdrawal request but i never get any money. Neither profit or initial deposit.

Now are passed 25 days.

Below some conversation i did on Whatsapp with their account manager:

Ruwan Mendis. senior account manager: phone number: +971 58 124 5377

View attachment 77911

here some chat with them:

View attachment 77912

View attachment 77913
Well said.!!

Back