• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by usgfx

I am having an issue with a company
Now this is exactly what a scam really means: doing something very bad and blaming on the victims saying it is their fault
it seems that you are trying to find out a way for blaming someone for your loss.
if you check the POA form for MAM account management service you will see that it was mentioned there clearly that it is the manager's duty to take care of margin at the date of profitshare calculations.
it was your fault clearly so stop it and accept your loss

Wrong, their employee and my account manager clearly said he will make sure everything is ok and money will not be withdrawn if the account is not safe for that.

Forcing people into a margin call by withdrawing money from their account is a scam! See the main Word there : " forcing "

Wrong, their employee and my account manager clearly said he will make sure everything is ok and money will not be withdrawn if the account is not safe for that.

Forcing people into a margin call by withdrawing money from their account is a scam! See the main Word there : " forcing "
When you signed the LPOA contract you should read it carefully
I have MAM account with this broker too and I always take care of this rule that at the end of each month the profitshares will deduct from the MAM account and it is the manager's duty to take care of Margin for open orders.

any way if you still think you have been scammed you can simply open a case against them with ASIC.

but according to the LPOA contract that you signed the first day , it is your problem that you did not take care of your free margin.

I am a trader just like you . but in this case it is your fault.
I checked other brokers LPOA contracts and all of them are almost the same.it means that it would happen to you in other brokers with same contract.

you should know that MAM account rules are different with PAMM accounts.it clearly that it is your fault that did not read the contract carefully.

Also it is really unlogical that an Agent tell you something against the contract rules when it is already mentioned clearly in the contract.
check attachment

Attachments

• lpoa.PNG
    lpoa.PNG
    46.8 KB · Views: 9
When you signed the LPOA contract you should read it carefully
I have MAM account with this broker too and I always take care of this rule that at the end of each month the profitshares will deduct from the MAM account and it is the manager's duty to take care of Margin for open orders.

any way if you still think you have been scammed you can simply open a case against them with ASIC.

but according to the LPOA contract that you signed the first day , it is your problem that you did not take care of your free margin.

I am a trader just like you . but in this case it is your fault.
I checked other brokers LPOA contracts and all of them are almost the same.it means that it would happen to you in other brokers with same contract.

you should know that MAM account rules are different with PAMM accounts.it clearly that it is your fault that did not read the contract carefully.

Also it is really unlogical that an Agent tell you something against the contract rules when it is already mentioned clearly in the contract.
check attachment

POA clearly says "unless notified" i think you forgot that line

You sound like a usgfx agent

POA clearly says "unless notified" i think you forgot that line

You sound like a usgfx agent
As I told you before I am a trader just like you.
If I were an Agent , according to the rules I was never allowed to open a trading account with them.
in your evidences I can see anything that proves that you notified anyone about not deducting profitshares.
the case is clear for me now.
I hope you can solve your prolbem with them as their are only one of broker that I am trading with them.I am not replying in the thread any more.I hope the admins check it out too
I suggest you to open a case with ASIC regarding this case.it will be more effective.

Do you really count a chat screen as an evidence ?
you should notified the broker with an official ticket not with chat talking about future time that no one know when it will come !!!!
in the LPOA contract clearly Mentioned "unless notified in writing" not with chatting
the related department never checks your chats with other agents or staffs.
so I think it is still your fault.
you opened a MAM account and you signed a contract.you should know that the contract will execute automatic untill you notice them officially not with a chat

you should notified the broker with an official ticket not with chat talking about future time that no one know when it will come !!!!
in the LPOA contract clearly Mentioned "unless notified in writing" not with chatting
you opened a MAM account and you signed a contract.you should know that the contract will execute automatic untill you notice them officially not with a chat

That is writing and that is my account manager, stop taking their side and hiding behind that POA. In the contract it says writing not " Official ticket "
All my tickets and complaints where handled by him and it's been like that for quite some time, this is what account manager means, he is my account manager and works for usgfx and forwards everything to usgfx.

To all members of FPA,

Again, USGFX would not disclose clients’ trading activities, the following clarification would be partially blurred but would be helpful in understanding this case.

The client was using a MAM account to manage his clients’ accounts in USGFX. For every month, profit sharing would be conducted and transferred to the trading agent’s (the client here) assigned account as management fee out of the signed LPOA both by the trading agent and client (who authorised the trading agent). The profit sharing, in this case, was conducted at 03:16:58 (GMT+2) on 10 Dec. 2018. By then, the account had sufficient margin level at the time. However, the account hit the stop out level at the time 17:55:05 (GMT+2) on 10 Dec. 2018, which is 14 hours after the profit sharing was done, due to high volatility of news time that Prime Minister Theresa May’s talk, affected existing orders in the account, resulting in account’s stopping out due to the insufficient margin level.
Thank you.

USGFX Team

Attachments

• image_2019_04_24T03_03_05_954Z.png
    image_2019_04_24T03_03_05_954Z.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 11
Ok 1. Your Obviously an employee from USGFX. You made account and came straight to this discussion all in the same day. I should report you to FPA. GTFO

Back