Secured Option Trading Without Instruction/Consent

Thanks guys for your posts. I feel for you as I was about to deposit 10k into secured options on basis below offered.

10,000 Deposit Full access to the trading package
Post-Event trading session
100% Insurance (Money back Guarantee)
Estimated Profit: ~12,000

I was convinced it was ok but having read your posts I've changed my mind.
Many thanks and I will pray you have success in return of your funds.
I have deposited 250gbp and will try to request it back
Regards John

Last edited by a moderator:
On their website, they list a company called "Hill Marketing LTD" which, according to UK Business registry affiliated with a director listed as MPONDA, MANFORD MARTIN. [link to: companieshouse.gov.uk(secure)]

In the case of [Thread: GUILTY Case# 2016-108 | XLena vs daily-trades.com] we see the connection to MPONDA, MANFORD MARTIN and that there are upwards of 28 entities registered in the United Kingdom under this name. These incidents further suggests that any entity that is affiliated with this individual, whom I suspect is fictitious may potentially be engaged in potentially suspicious, deceitful or unlawful activities.

Xlena has shared that she believes that daily-trades.com may be linked to Banc de Binary, which the Forex Peace Army has designated rating of SCAM [Review: BBinary.com (Banc De Binary)]. However, any SecuredOptions link to Banc De Binary is currently unconfirmed at this time.

I am a verified account holder at Secured Options which is managed by Hill Marketing Ltd. Company number 09502382 . Address 1A Arcade House, Temple Fortune, London. United Kingdom. NW11 7TL. Tel. No: 442035198748. Senior Account Manager Mr Edward Reed Skype: securedoptions.Edwardr

The Senior Account Manager Mr. Edward Reed has been handling my investment of sterling pound 5,500 from the very beginning. He communicated with me daily and was happy for me to see my investment grew to sterling pound 11,100 by 25th April. However in order to continue he requested that I forward him more money for Apple shares. Since I was unable to comply I have asked not to be included at that time to which he agreed. I then instructed Mr Edward Reed to close my account to which he agreed.

The following day 4th May I received a shocking news from Mr Edward Reed that my account has been wiped clean and nothing left. Some one at Secured Options has changed my passwords and traded my investment without my instruction or consent.

After sending my official complaints to the company Mr Edward Reed informed me that since my account is super small he will try to get approval for the return of deposit.

I called him on Friday 13th May to enquire about the refund he was not pleased and terminated my call. Since then have been trying to contact Mr Edward Reed to no avail and all my email to the company has been ignored.

Please help resolve this problem. Thank you
Hi in my intro to Secured Options its states they are regulated. Please see transcript of my intro email.

My name is Kate Miller, and I will be your financial advisor at Secured Options.

Congratulations on opening an account with our firm.

I would like to offer my help, and support in order to maximize your ability to generate profits on a monthly basis, and to reach your financial targets.
I will start by explaining What is binary options.

It is a financial instrument to make profit from the financial market changes. We will trade on different currencies, commodities, indices and stocks.

We will build a trading strategy and a business plan specifically for your goals, and a diversified portfolio with 3 Investment channels: for the long term, the middle term and the short term - the most effective way to minimize risk. You will be able to speak with me on a daily basis (phone, Skype).
Also, if you are interested, my analysts and I will provide you with lessons and education in order to give you an understanding regarding our signals and turn you into a profitable and independent trader.

Our Education Package is designed by our Head Analysts and Experts.
It is called 'The 3 Steps Program':
Step 1: Fundamental Analysis: Trading According to Big Events - This will teach you how to recognize the influences of certain events in the market, and which assets will be affected.
Step 2: Technical Analysis: This will allow you to read the graphs and the charts in order to isolate the optimal time to open the position, and determine the expiry time in order to catch the trends of the event on time.
Step 3: How to merge the 2 aspects together.

Our training usually takes about 3 months, provided that you have received 1-2 days a week of education sessions and depending on your free time for the course.

Just be aware that we are regulated firm, supervised by the European Union SEC's, CySEC: (http://www.cysec.gov.cy) and the British FCA: (http://www.fsa.gov.uk), which means that Secured Options (and myself) can make money only when our customers make successful trades (when you win, you make 81% - Secured Options will gain the other 19%)
If we have unsuccessful trades, all the money is transferred to the Market Maker. That's why we have a common interest here to make you a successful and profitable trader.

I would like to explain more about how I work, about my experience, and about my results with my customers.
You can add me any time on Skype (securedoptions.katem) or chat with me here by e-mail, with any question, problem, or issue.

Needless to say non of the above really happened and my account was cleared out in less than 3 months.

Obviously, this is not Mr. Reed and he does not rely on 25 lawyers...a simple tactic that noone believes in! Let them sue you all, at least you will save from court taxes
I've blocked the number provided by Kay which means that they had called me in the past...under different identity, website and company name.

I see in news
binaryoptionswatchdogreport.com/2016/07/securedoptions-securedoptionscom-fraud.html

they same company as inside option they in isral

Back