• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
Yes, as per the longest and most interesting article, there are tons of recruitment advertisements in Israel out to get people to join as Binary broker operators. They are given 1-2 weeks training on the effective methods, which we have come to be so familiar with, to scam victims. How to create a fake identity, work their victims over psychologically to part with their money, manipulate the account to generate losses, shut out their victims once they have been milked dry. One of the most essential requirement to join these Binary broker companies, is that the employee has to leave whatever conscience and humanity out of the office.

Last edited:
You have said it correctly...these people are not human...they have no conscience about what they are doing. They can wake up everyday, go to their scam office & then scam honest people everyday!
That's probably why they all have to hide out in Israel.
They may have scammed & cheated money from us, but we are not as stupid as they think we are and that they will get away with this.

We are not stupid, but we have to admit, we are clueless on how the Binary market and system works, that's how we ended up in the current situation and falling victim. And that's how these rouge companies is able to flourish and thrive, by feeding off the blood of the millions of clueless people globally. They have destroyed their victims' life, torn apart families, might even cause some to take their own lives. But they do not care. They are safely encapsulated in their own scam haven (most probably based in Tel Aviv), they only see the money coming to them from another "sucker", they only hear their victims' voices, but they do not see the dire consequences they have caused to the victim.

From an old Chinese saying, these people will end up in the 18th level of hell when they are dead. I have a good mind to inform the king of hades to open up a level 19 specially for these scammers.;)

Sorry, trying to lighten the mood and atmosphere a bit here. Getting too serious.

Haha, yeah! Let's just try all options given. We hope more people do their homework and manage to read this forum, save them a lot of heartache & headache!

Hi!
I'm very glad I found this forum. A couple of days ago I put my $250 on securedoptions account to try some trading myself. The people from securedoptions have aggressively pursued me to invest $10.000 in a sure win deal. I was tempted but fortunately declined in the end. So it looks I lost only $250...

I have another question, though. Do you think they are also tweaking the software? Because for the first couple of days when they massaged me into investing, I was trading by myself and I ended in plus. But after I declined their offer I'm losing bigtime with many weird movements. i.e. I put some money on put and the index initially really rises, but slides by a large margin right before my offer expires - and this happened on at least ten occasions.

Hi, happy you found this forum. Hmm, l'm not sure as l've never traded on my own. But if they are able to tweak it, l really wouldn't be surprised. Maybe you can continue to monitor the movements & see if it continues to happen. It could be market trend, but really can't say.

Have you tried to withdraw your money yet? Try to withdraw, if you don't get anything back, l would suggest not to put anymore money with them.

Hi Zaph00d, you can email me at tommisu@hotmail.com if you'd like to add your name to the consolidated list of victims.

As for tweaking of software, it is not surprising and nothing new, rouge binary brokers have been known to do that and it is also one of the most common complaints of dirty tricks employed by them. If you are still trading, you could try to open up another independent website and compare the rates and movement, if there is suspicious movements, go ahead and do a screen capture.

And yes, do not give them anymore money, no matter what they said. You could try and put in withdrawal request, and see what's the outcome. Either the request will be left hanging in the air or it will be cancelled without your permission. Let us know what happened and capture down these problems.

Received this from someone that have been trading for a while and whom I follow to get trading signals from ...

Regarding brokers, Secured options and Binarybrokerz are not very good brokers.. I've been hearing very mixed things about their platform such as price manipulation from a couple of close trading acquaintances of mine and have heard of delayed withdrawals from some folks as well, especially with Secured Options. They also use weird platforms which isnt ideal for turbos. I wouldn't trust my personal information and money with these companies.

Back