• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
We should find a way to get them off links to copy buffet software & whatever other auto trading softwares they have joined. I should have thought of this earlier on and will complain to the support department of copy buffet about secured options not being a regulated company and scamming people of their money.
MOST IMPORTANTLY how it's impossible to withdraw and get our money back & how they cancel our withdrawal requests then make UNAUTHORISED TRADES without telling us and purposely lose our money!

Hi, you could try that. But the copy buffet software itself has been labelled as snake oil, if you search through the internet for reviews. All these are somehow a big scale, elaborate scam, where one scam leads to another.

From what I gathered, SecuredOptions is registered under a certain person's name, who himself and directly or indirectly, has more than 10 other Binary Trading brokers somehow connected to him. Copy buffet could very well been conjured up by the same group of people, and the brokers they assigned you to, could also very well been one of these scam companies.

Of the close to 20 discussion and review forums that I managed to narrow down and posted the scam reviews about SecuredOptions, only 4-5 of the reviews made it out into the open. As for the rest, the reviews are somehow still "waiting for moderation", or just disappeared into thin air.

Even reading reviews, we have to make some judgement calls and assess which are the real ones and which are not. Many of these so called review sites are affiliated to these scam companies and part of the equations in this big scale scam. Only positive reviews or faked, positive reviews are published, the rest are filtered out.

FPA here is one of those where the comments got published immediately, unfiltered.

My advise to the victims is, just send me what you have and let me compile those information. Then we will take it step by step. In the meantime, try to get on with your life and do not dwell on this anymore. YES, we still want to bring these crooks to justice, but not at the expense of disrupting or affecting our personal or professional life. I have a victim somewhere in another forum told me he was so stressed out with this issue and the money he lost, he could not focus on his job and in the end got fired.

Let's face the truth. Our money is most probably gone and there's no way to get it back. The earlier we accept this fact, the faster we could get our lives back on track and stat picking up from this point onward. Now is just to explore and see how we can work to shut them down.

Of course, if anyone has a better suggestion on a more effective way to deal with this issue, I am definitely opened to all possibilities.

Haha. Me, an engineer by profession, with some legal exposure in my course of work, seemed to have become an expert in binary scams over the past 1 month.

Anyway do not expect too much from me, what I'm trying to do here is to consolidate the harm SecuredOptions has caused to the victims and submit these as one to the authorities and see if we can get any recourse from there.

Next course of action in the pipeline, might be to search for some reputable online scam lawyers and convinced him/her to help us take up the case, at the price of a percentage cut of the recovered funds. We'll see how it goes.Can you imagine if we can get as many victims to come forward, with the consolidated scammed amount, let's say in the millions, I'm sure there will be some lawyers or legal firms willing to help us take this case up for, let's say, a 20% cut of the recovered funds.

Just throwing out possibilties.

This discussion thread, is another way for each of us to render mutual support to each other and to blow off steam. Because this saga might not be something we want to share with our friends or colleagues (it is kinda embarrassing), so this is the only avenue where you will get understanding and empathy from people who went through the same ordeal.

Yes, l stressed over the unscrupulous way my money was lost because it's all hard earned money. But it really just boils down to Secured Options not caring they have purposely been scamming us of our money all along.
I wish l could get my money back, but they are not an honest company to feel guilty about what they have done.
I just hope this doesn't happen to others & hope the authorities get hold of Secured Options and compensate those they have scammed.

Their names and designations are interchangeable. I won't be surprised if there is just these few persons and they double/triple up as the Accounts Department, Legal Department, Compliance Department, secretary or even janitors.

Back