1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Investment...

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Sully, Feb 19, 2015.

1. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

These amount capital big in my view, on my trading still using smallest capital on cent account, I like use cent account because low risk and for learning process will not too much losing money because I can start with smallest capital like as 100$

2. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

Of course small investment is big advantage you can learn a lot from cent accounts. Even I use $100 for many months, did many experiments , loose in trading too but it not effect a lot on me as people with big investments feel bad after loss.

3. ItsToday

ItsToday Recruit

But what happened when you did start trading with a big account............

4. carnelian

carnelian Private

Small investment is safer side for new traders. It is good idea for then that they can join real market even with less amount. They will face all real market issues and learn from it . It will be a good training for them to decide for next investment.

5. sadip.tammat

sadip.tammat Spamming from the offices of JustForex

I often read on different forums, that there is no sense to start trading with less than $500.
    I absolutely don`t agree with it. Of course, if you trade with small deposit, you won`t get much profit. On the other hand, you won`t have big losses, which is more important for beginners.
    It`s better to practice with small deposit for a while, maybe on cent account.

6. Ken Smith

Ken Smith Private

Well 200$ is ok to start with. But did you do enough demo trading. Demo account is like a laboratory. Here you have to do all the research. Once you get a good strategy, a good risk and reward ratio, and a good risk management system, you are prepared for live trading. Those who want to start live trading, please check whether you are prepared or not.

7. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

of course will different our level margin will strongest than small capital, using big capital we can trading with reliable strategy like as averaging trading, or we can trade with long term trading plan, will different use small capital, if one first order facing loss hence will decreasing equity and narrowed new opposrtunity to open order

8. William Barnes

Forex market is offering versatile money earning sources to the currency exchange traders so that no matter whether a trader has big or small investment, he can earn good money. But a trader will require proper money and risk management if he actually wants to multiple his money. Thereby no matter whether you are a mini or standard traders you will subject to the same volatile and uncertain forex market due to the infrastructural natures and features of it.

I am always p[referring to work with smaller lots and thereby smaller risks due to inherent riskiness and volatilities of this world currency market. however, with the utilization of this technique I prefer to use stop loss, take profit or trail stop, to avoid unwanted risks and protect my invested capital.

9. Vlad_Vahnovanu

Vlad_Vahnovanu Private, 1st Class

I recommend to start with a demo account and then investing real money. I do not know in which country you are living, but $ 200 in our it's an excellent starting capital for investment, and with a competent approach you can gradually and stably exaggerate it. Unfortunately, I did not manage to do it and I lost it, but if I did everything correctly, success will not keep me waiting, even if I invested only $ 100.

10. Morten

Morten Corporal

Beginners are advised to start their trading career with small investments. The probability of errors and mistakes is quite high on the Forex market. The leverage offered by the brokers can be generated to keep the things going back on track if some trades go wrong in the beginning.