So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it.

Congratulations. Also I delayed a lot of time before trying, I ws really skeptical about Forex and alwasy "searching" for more info, but I was just delaying the first step.

Congratulations! I hope you'll be successful in Forex trading.

I'd recommend you to read some books about Forex trading as well. Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets by Ashraf Laidi for an example is a good read. I'm sure you'd learn a lot from it.

Lol, I appreciate the love and support, but do understand, I am no beginner to trading. Books and a multitude of technical analysis can't improve your trading techniques. As you have noticed from my previous post, books can only do but so much. Demo accounts can only provide but so much faith....

Our forms of trading are unique to our own selves, and nothing more. Hopefully by becoming a member of this site we take advantage of being honorable enough to pass along our techniques to the many who need some sort of guidance....

That being said, I am not losing.

5 years is really a long time, I only took a few months before getting started forex trading. I think you have prepared enough, just go ahead. I think you will be successful.

It is a starting point in career of any trader. Hope you've chosen reliable broker as it's the basis for all yDo'our trading undertakings. Do not hurry and don't give up.

Hello there,

It's been a while FPA family, but I have been dealing with the realities of the world. It's been about 5 years since I was introduced to FOREX. I tried opening accounts, used EA's expecting the big pay offs, and failed lol. Played with DEMO accounts, with fake money, and the problem with that, you get accustomed to the idea that it's not your cash. The fear isn't there that you need in order to take the trading seriously. So, as of tonight, I funded my real account. I'm nervous, but I figure if I can train with real funds, it's going to increase my experience as a trader that much further.

I hope everyone has been doing well, and here's to your trading success.

Salude,

Reign

You jump on live after 5 years playing with Demo :rolleyes: BRAVO :)

Last edited:
You guys are awesome!

I know, 5 years is a long time. The first time I heard about Forex was on a infomercial somewhere trying to get people to sign up for a course being held in a warehouse somewhere (scam artist). Being in the financial state I was in at the time, I started to research it because I truly needed help. Amongst the crooks, bitter traders, and gamblers, I had to find a reason to see Forex as an actual profession and not some "Lucky Venture". It took time, but after those 5 years (LOL), I think I gained the maturity to actually make sophisticated trades to take guessing out of the equation. In the end, we all just want an actual game plan right?

We all desire freedom, those of us who haven't escaped the confines of society's expectations of breaking our backs for someone else for 20 years, and having nothing to show for it later, is over. I'm not that person, honestly ( and I don't know about others, but the Matrix has always been one of my favorite movies), it's time to shed the mindstate that we are mindless cattle....

It's time to become the Cowboys. :cool:

You guys are awesome!

I know, 5 years is a long time. The first time I heard about Forex was on a infomercial somewhere trying to get people to sign up for a course being held in a warehouse somewhere (scam artist). Being in the financial state I was in at the time, I started to research it because I truly needed help. Amongst the crooks, bitter traders, and gamblers, I had to find a reason to see Forex as an actual profession and not some "Lucky Venture". It took time, but after those 5 years (LOL), I think I gained the maturity to actually make sophisticated trades to take guessing out of the equation. In the end, we all just want an actual game plan right?

We all desire freedom, those of us who haven't escaped the confines of society's expectations of breaking our backs for someone else for 20 years, and having nothing to show for it later, is over. I'm not that person, honestly ( and I don't know about others, but the Matrix has always been one of my favorite movies), it's time to shed the mindstate that we are mindless cattle....

It's time to become the Cowboys. :cool:

You are awesome bro :)

Congratulations to all who took the plunge with real funds, even after 5 years... Take the risk and be someone through your trades. Good luck

Back