SPAM FOR PIRATED COPIES OF AN Incredible Forex Video Tutorial pack at a very basic co

sanjivam

Spammer and Wannabe Pirate
Hi, I have an incredible and awesome tutorial pack that would train a new-comer right from an absolute basic level to advanced levels of forex trading right from introduction to technical analysis/fundamental analysis and risk/money management. This is one of the best video tutorials in the market. I had brought this very expensive at approximately USD2000
Since I have NO RESPECT FOR COPYRIGHT LAWS AND already benefitted (BY BENEFITED, I MEAN I DIDN'T PAY FOR IT) from it immensely and am on live trading now, I would like to offer the same for a very low price of just 100 dollars for the benefit of newbies to the Forex market. Believe me its a steal! YES, IT IS STOLEN. This course is a thousand times better than any other course that you can get in the market. You are free to review the same before buying. You can contact me on IMAPATHETICSPAMMERANDALSOATHIEF@rediffFmail.com

I AM A SPAMMER AND A THIEF, SO YOU CAN TRUST ME NOT TO SEND YOU A BUNCH OF VIRUSES AND KEEP YOUR MONEY.

Back