Starting out with $200 and waht next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my virgin days in forex, I read somewhere about a Chinese school teacher who managed to turn his USD300 starting capital into over usd250k in just over one month of trading. When he requested for a withdrawal, the broker actually sent a representative to personally hand him the cheque.....so, it's possible to make large profits from a small trading account.

thats good promo.
The latest was 20K to a million in XM.

Really! Good for you!;).....somehow, I will have to "grow up" and make great efforts & pains to become a consistent trader like you:)

Each time I wipe out an account, I promised that would be the last one....BUT I repeated the same stupid and idiotic mistakes over and over...and then some..on the next account:(
I think I should stick to smaller accounts...usd500-3k...cause I seem to do well with such account and last longer too. And, OF COURSE, I will have to make it a habit to make periodic withdrawals of profits before I blow them all away along with the entire account:mad:....which I have been doing all these past four (?) years of trading the forex.

do you mix extreme trades with "normal" ones on the same account?

Make it a rule that risky trades will be executed on a separate (and smaller) account.

From what I read in the thread you had a while back I think you are on the right track but perhaps use to much leverage and over trade;)

Learn from your mistakes and I'm sure your will reach your goal:)

I only make a small % (5% is a good month for me) on my accounts every month so it's not that hard for me to be consistent LOL

how much was your initial investment?

Pepperstone?

how much was your initial investment?

Pepperstone?

FX 5-10k with GFT and opened new accounts with profits and now only have profit's in my account's as I closed my GFT account's some time back!

Last edited:
On my virgin days in forex, I read somewhere about a Chinese school teacher who managed to turn his USD300 starting capital into over usd250k in just over one month of trading. When he requested for a withdrawal, the broker actually sent a representative to personally hand him the cheque.....so, it's possible to make large profits from a small trading account.

Assuming the story isn't an urban legend, this would have to be one of those rare brokers that shows honest and upright character.

Most brokers would just accuse the guy of arbitrage and keep his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back