Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I managed to seek legal advice from our company legal department. They said that it would be best to file a collective suit rather than individual to save cost because the claim is not that much. Anyway, I am prepared to work with anyone who wishes to follow the same process. Let me know. Thanks.
I'm Intrested to do a collective case.

Class actions or collective lawsuits are not possible in the UAE. So your legal team is obviously awesome.

You can only file separate cases. It will be a long and expensive process. Example: I know someone who received a quote in excess of 30k aed, just to take it to the first level of the courts. If they pay out before it gets that far, then the lawyers take 5% of the settlement. The process differs depending on whether or not your case is 500k dhs or below.

Class actions or collective lawsuits are not possible in the UAE. So your legal team is obviously awesome.

I guess you are wrong. Don't mislead us. It is permissible by law.

Excerpt from UAE Law and Practice:

2.7 Class Action

The RDC make provision for both representative actions, where more than one person has the same interest in a claim, and Group Litigation Orders for the management of claims which give rise to common or related issues of fact or law.

You can only file separate cases. It will be a long and expensive process. Example: I know someone who received a quote in excess of 30k aed, just to take it to the first level of the courts. If they pay out before it gets that far, then the lawyers take 5% of the settlement. The process differs depending on whether or not your case is 500k dhs or below.
Fees vary from firm to firm. This is why a class action lawsuit is more practical rather than individual.

Submit a criminal case to police is free

Not trying to mislead, just passing on what I've heard. There is actually a lot of conflicting stuff online regarding this. If I'm wrong, apologies.

Back