Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Ok legal firm confirmed that fees range between 29-32k plus 5% of withdrawal amount. They don't do collective cases. Those basta**ds this investment company did their homework. Filing police case and take it further to public persecution is free. Maybe when there are a lot of police cases that the authorities will do something.

Ok legal firm confirmed that fees range between 29-32k plus 5% of withdrawal amount. They don't do collective cases. Those basta**ds this investment company did their homework. Filing police case and take it further to public persecution is free. Maybe when there are a lot of police cases that the authorities will do something.

It is not necessary to run your case through a legal firm, it is a straightforward case! simply file a Civil Case at the Dubai Courts and you can represent the case yourself. I can tell you that they are already very popular at the Dubai Courts:) as many investors have filed the case!! Send me your email ID and I will explain the exact procedure to file the case.

It is not necessary to run your case through a legal firm, it is a straightforward case! simply file a Civil Case at the Dubai Courts and you can represent the case yourself. I can tell you that they are already very popular at the Dubai Courts:) as many investors have filed the case!! Send me your email ID and I will explain the exact procedure to file the case.

Thanks iman. Please send me the details to Meeer1975@hotmail.com

Hi Iman. Thanks for the info. Please copy to me too:
fandf39@gmail.com

Iman. Seems many would like to know the process. Do it would be best to post it here rather than sending individual emails. Many thanks.

Thay are saying that they can keep our money for 6 months and it is legal according to the UAE laws.
What do you think guys?

Thay are saying that they can keep our money for 6 months and it is legal according to the UAE laws.
What do you think guys?

I don't think so. Then, why do they need us to sign a paper that says we agree? Obviously, they need us to agree to regularize this (6 months waiting period). Signing that "Legal Notice" will weaken or even can kill your case in court if you ever file a complaint against them.

I don't think so. Then, why do they need us to sign a paper that says we agree? Obviously, they need us to agree to regularize this (6 months waiting period). Signing that "Legal Notice" will weaken or even can kill your case in court if you ever file a complaint against them.

Agree and the lawer is saying to NOT TO SIGN ANY PAPER FROM THEM.

Back