Teletrade.eu Scam

This is very lame excuse I`ve ever heard for not accepting withdrawal request.

Here are few steps to get your money back...........

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Emails are

Nicosia

Nicosia Dealing desk

Nicosia Customer support

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

Also you can check their regulation on this page http://www.teletrade.eu/about/regulation go ahead and send your complaint to regulation authorities too.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

invited them but they not replied and send hard copies of document 3 times to their office but still making excuses.

i have sent documents hard copy 3 times to company office but still making excuses and their is some rules and process for legalization of documents in PAKISTAN i also give them my legalized Bank statement which is certified and verified by Ministry Of Foreign Affairs ISLAMABAD Pakistan .and also verified and certified by Consulate of Cyprus ISLAMABAD

and according to my certified Bank statement it is proved that i am legal citizen and all records are verified .

so why they are making excuses that send them document again send your passport again

i have send only notarized passport because in PAKISTAN Ministry of foreign affairs not certify passport

it is not allowed and not any process for passport certification and then i contacted with consulate of Cyprus in Islamabad then they said that we are not allow to certify any document without certification of Ministry of Foreign affairs . So its not fault and then Teletrade also said if not possible then go to your Neighbor countries and contact there with Pakistan consulate they will legalized passport and also said that we want European legalization . what is this ?

how can Pakistani citizen legalized their document according to European Method

its also against the rules .

So its proved that they are making excuses. So its humble request to Admin that Guide me now what to do with them

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Emails are

Nicosia

Nicosia Dealing desk

Nicosia Customer support

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

Also you can check their regulation on this page http://www.teletrade.eu/about/regulation go ahead and send your complaint to regulation authorities too.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

And until no reply from Regulation Department so i think that Cyprus Regulation Department only completing formality they not give any response and not helping me

Let Teletrade know you will be filing a complaint with Cysec and the Cyprus financial ombudsman on Monday if they don't provide a rational solution to the issue. Tell them they can talk to the Pakistani Embassy in Cyprus if they need advice on how to handle the paperwork.

Then, do something most people don't. If a reasonable solution is not presented by Monday morning, get the complaints filed by Monday afternoon.

Let Teletrade know you will be filing a complaint with Cysec and the Cyprus financial ombudsman on Monday if they don't provide a rational solution to the issue. Tell them they can talk to the Pakistani Embassy in Cyprus if they need advice on how to handle the paperwork.

Then, do something most people don't. If a reasonable solution is not presented by Monday morning, get the complaints filed by Monday afternoon.

yes i also said them . but the are taking all things lightly .

yes i also said them . but the are taking all things lightly .

also i said them that if any person come to your office related to my withdrawl discussion then give me appointment

then support member said on call that its not important and we can't do this

Emails are LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

Dear traders!

Independent from its location (Cyprus, Russia or CIS states) the Teletrade D.J. Ltd is a horrible swindler company (FOREX imitator), which makes huge money by cheating the traders. This FOREX swindler doesn't possess any licenses for banking and marketplace stock activities! Your dollars don't go to the world markets, they stay on the accaunts in the same countries, awaiting your failure! After that they are not your property any more. The task of Teletrade customer support is to find the CHEAPEST way and reason to block your complaint. This FOREX-maker won't return your money by free will. If you want to go to for court, the TeleTrade D.J. Ltd is registered on S.Vincent and the Grenadines Islands. Welcome to Carribean for court!

Attachments

• Teletradeu-Net.jpg
    Teletradeu-Net.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
i have send only notarized passport because in PAKISTAN Ministry of foreign affairs not certify passport it is not allowed and not any process for passport certification and then i contacted with consulate of Cyprus in Islamabad then they said that we are not allow to certify any document without certification of Ministry of Foreign affairs . So its not fault and then Teletrade also said if not possible then go to your Neighbor countries and contact there with Pakistan consulate they will legalized passport and also said that we want European legalization . what is this ?
how can Pakistani citizen legalized their document according to European Method its also against the rules .
So its proved that they are making excuses. So its humble request to Admin that Guide me now what to do with them

Dear Ali, this swindler company just wants to find out a cheap reason to decline your complaint! If you have a TeleTrade office or dealing desk in Pakistan, send your compaint there. In Russia, Belarus and in the Ukraine this company defalcated a lot money of investors.

Teletrade brand is known as scam in other forums....didn't know they are using Cyprus entity now, please be extra cautious dealing with them
Yes, it is correct! Its CySec licence is on website not present (with chop and signature), but Teletrade insists, that they have this license! It is funny! =)))

Ask them for their registration number and a link to where you can find them on Cysec's lists.

Back