The FPA is at War

I noticed it.i have been having problems loging in to fpa for like 3 days, and when it eventaully went through my antivirus was just detecting virus. well i am glad you guys detected early and please lets find a way of making them pay for it, keep up the good work.

:)Hi FPA members,aluta continua,victoria aceta.The truth will surely prevail.God is on our side and without any shadow of doubt victory is sure.Felix,in Nigeria parlance they say no shaking.Solidarity forever.More grease to your palm.It is well.

Re:FPA is at War

I noticed last week that there was sluggishness of my computer when I tried to access your web-site and also I found it difficult to open the site. After several trials I gave up the whole show thinking it was one of those internet hitches. I never suspected any foul play.

It worths nothing that "there is no affinity between light and darkness and whenever the two meet, it is the former that triumphs" ditto, the power of darkness and that of light do not meet, where they do, it is the latter that subjugates the former". Definitely, FPA well submerge the boat of these elements of power of darkness.

Keep the flag flying and whenever you look behind you, you will surely find we the FPA foot soldiers strongly galvanizing you against their evil pranks.

AbdulAzeez I.T.Afolabi.

I also experienced this hitches too and taught my server was on the downside or perhaps a problem with the link.
Its a lost battle for these people who are responsible bcos light will always overshadow darkness.
Anyway if theres any help you need to expose them all we'll be there to support till the end cos our incomes is at stake if they succeed.
God be with you. Amen

About the Forex Peace Army ?

Hi all

I'm newbie to the forum and on the upper end of what I call the intermediate trader, not quite a fluent expert if there is such a think, but can make constant gains.
I was brought to the site, by another forex forum or maybe a google search looking for information about MACD methods etc.

Anyhow site looks nice to me and the information looks good also.

After reading thru the reviews a bit,I did a search on peace army reviews. I just wanted to see if I could find anything at all about it.
I could not believe all the stuff out there. My first inclination was to defend the forex peace army, since what little I saw on the site looked ok, and seem to be lots of member support etc.
Anyhow, I read thru a few of them basically saying the same types of things, just some blogs about forex peace army member getting scammed out of money for signal service and losing tons of money etc etc. Anyhow I had some trouble on the site finding any forex peace army signal service other then the free service that I've seen on the forums. So I posted in the blog that I would like them to please clarify this topic as I did not see anything on the peace army site to pay for signal services etc.

Well anyhow sorry for the long winded post, but just wanted to say that I'm glad to come back into the site for a further look and to see the info about Peace Army at War.
I initially suspected that some of this could be backlash from those brokers who may not like the reviews on the site, but also considered that it's just someone else who has something to lose as well. I'm aware of that people will do anything to persuade the weak minded which is the art of the scam to begin with.

Anyhow, could someone please help me understand exactly why there would be any such posts about linking Felix to other scam sites, and also going as aka Dmitri and why people would say that Felix has aliases etc.

Obviously if this were true we would not be talking about the tactics of scammers out in the blogs etc.I'm trying to really understand how this all got started.
I see that the cases posted indicated investigations etc. and that some peace army member lost money somehow in one case etc. But does not really identify what this member was involved with or why they were do funds back ?
I'm not trying to knit pick here, and I don't believe the blogs, but I want to get information for my own knowledge and that is all.
I know there are 2 sides of every story and just want to know all the angles.I would be happy to post rebuts on these blog sites while I'm watching my charts. Since I'm just sometimes sitting here watching the flickering wicks on the charts.

Anyhow Please advise anymore insite on this subject
Thanks

Last edited:
FPA down

I have seen several times FPA website down, I instantly knew that they were being atacked by this bucketshops.

I do sugest to post all current FPA blogs to be transparent always, we know FPA is our only hope.

we will prevail.

Investigation in forex is not new. I have heard about many companies whose investigation had been done but they are still working. I know of one company Reymount this company has been band all over.

A Cry For Help

I desperately need help from the FPA.Saxo Bank is stealing My money. They are Bankers to FINEXO,where I operate a live account. I transfered $470 throgh Saxo Bank to fund my account with FINEXO since 29th September 2008.They have refused to give the money to FINEXO ,the beneficiary of the wire transfer and have also refused to return the money to my bank after several rrquests by my bank.Has anybody ever heard of this kind of thing? FPA please help.I am still a Recruit and can't file a complaint yet.

14:49 GMT there is an attack on now judging by the speed the site is running at or routes from the UK are slow. I gave up several times in the last few days.

Can you trace using finger whois and RIPE ?
I downloaded a free software called visualRoute 2008 that traces ip address. It puts a little world globe at the top of your web browser and what ever site you are on click on the globe and after it loads, the free version brings up a page you just close out and you will see the trace page, hit the green arrow on the right and it starts doing its thing. You will see a percentage counting the progress. After it says 100%, At the bottom of the page it has a section that you can expand just above the page that separates the sections, just click and hold down the left mouse button between the separations and drag to expand the section. At the bottom, the last ip address you can click on and it will bring up a little box givig a little information. At the bottom left you can click on and expand it and it will open up all kinds of information on the web site. I thought this little tool was neat. You can find the physical address these sites put when they registered and use google earth to zero in to where they are.

Back