The War Against Forex Scammers Continues

Many a time FPA have saved my A**

this shows me how important FPA is for us traders - thanks guys you are doing an excellent job - keep on going :)

What would we do without these wonderful people and fantastic site. Unfortunately the trading world is full of sharks and those who prey on the new and vulnerable. A few times I was saved and now I do not buy a course/system until I research the comments in FPA. Even when the company offers a 60 day money back guarantee, don't be scammed by the fine print and they will do anything not to refund your money. That's why now I would rather go through Paypal. FPA exposes such companies and helped me get my money back when everything else failed. Just by mentioning their name on FPA was enough to refund my monies. Thanks FPA keep up the good work !!:)

Before those emails are published by the criminals who stole them, there is something I'd like to say. If anything shows me saying anything bad about Felix, the Supreme Admin, my coworkers, the programmers, or my staff, my story is that those statements were all edited by the hackers.

I'm certain I never once said a single negative thing about anyone else at working for the FPA. :rolleyes:

Well done guys - its people such as you that keeps the vermin at bay - why can`t people make an honest living?

I also had my collection of the best of Vogon Poetry hidden in a few mail folders. I hope the hackers can appreciate it.

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly..." Not your Vogon poetry!*!*! What a tragic loss. Hope you had that backed up!

Seriously, keep up the good work FPA!

The War Against Forex Scammers Continues

Thanks to these criminals, two separate email discussions that could lead to resolutions of scam issues are gone. Other discussions with different companies to help traders are also gone. If you were in the middle of an email conversation with anyone at the FPA, please write back.

1. Would you please tell us which one are they ?
2. They probably doing that for diversion and actually targeting something else :(. Are FPA sure they're not 'planting' anything inside FPA website ?.
3. Is there anything we can do to help ?

No matter what, evil will never triumph over darkness[/QUOTE]

Evil will never triumph over light.
FPA is the light that leads in the forex world. The scams or hickers or thieves are the evil that brings darkness. FPA will continue to shine and shine. And no matter what those idiots are planning, they will fail forever.
Kudos to FPA admins and members.

There are some valid comments posted .especially the old backup story.
I am also guilty of "backup".so RIP.
We must develop a system that can track an email address .
And the authorities must must prosecute the scammers.... we wish.
Anyway , keep up the good work
regards
bobc

Good for you guys!

I have no doubt that FPA is highly effective, and that's through experience. Sometime back the mere threat of reporting a certain service provider with an FPA investigation request was enough to immediately resolve the issue I had with them.
So many thanks for your efforts.

Back