TheTrueOption.com is a True binary SCAM

We are really sorry to read about your bad experience.
Tomas Wolf was one of our affiliate using our brand. We stopped our collaboration with him and we denounce any link between his business activities and fraudulent practices. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please contact us at support@thetrueoption.com with your issue in subject of the email and your phone number and we will answer to you straight away. Thanks for your understanding, thetrueoption.com
Their legal address in Dominica Republic no doubt it's yet another gang of crooks scamming traders.
Their legal address in Dominica Republic no doubt it's yet another gang of crooks scamming traders.

They work out of PODGORICA in Montenegro and yes they are scammers they make their money by signing people up and never paying out anything.

I too have been scammed by Tomas Wolff he promised to send me £60,000 if I paid the tax, but no money came I have called the company they insist I must be patient. I have put in numerous requests for withdrawals but apart for £1000 no money is forthcoming. Apparently I have £122,000 in my account. They now tell me Dr Wolff owns the company that fills me with dread. I feel really stupid and more than anything want to stop this happening to anyone else. I made a report to the police but don't know what they can do.

I too have been scammed by Tomas Wolff he promised to send me £60,000 if I paid the tax, but no money came I have called the company they insist I must be patient. I have put in numerous requests for withdrawals but apart for £1000 no money is forthcoming. Apparently I have £122,000 in my account. They now tell me Dr Wolff owns the company that fills me with dread. I feel really stupid and more than anything want to stop this happening to anyone else. I made a report to the police but don't know what they can do.

Hi. Login to my facebook to continue to grow and take joint actions against Tomas Wolff and his band of criminals.
We are taking action with the Serious Fraud Office (SFO ) in England . The more people we are, the more we can do.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010869099365

I've got a steamer trunk with 10 million dollars in it you can have if you'll just pay the storage and customs clearance fees. ;)

It's the same scam. Large amounts held out if only you'll make some smaller up-front payment.

How did you pay that £1000?

Back