This is great ea!!!!!!

Not that there's people who shortage of this essential element, but some take longer to realize most basic things that anyone can see them.
It seems incredible but the sages and scientists often escapes them as 2 + 2 and that's because they carry their intelligence to a higher level than the basic leaving us mortals with Third World problems. And bills to pay.

Great EA?

Hello Mate,

Don't blindly trust EAs. I have also seen EAs without any single loss. Those results are from back testing with demo accounts. When it comes to real trading most of the EAs fail.

Hi,
I might be able to help you, but I need the MQ4 file to see if it can be modified according to your requirement. Also, does it work only with EURUSD or it works with other pairs too? Let me know. My email is divinefeast AT y a hoo DOT c o m

Hello Mate,

Don't blindly trust EAs. I have also seen EAs without any single loss. Those results are from back testing with demo accounts. When it comes to real trading most of the EAs fail.

Yes guys, all EA that posted in forums is the best result and there are also big loses too..
It's normal, just keep in safe trade and hinder the mistake..

Yep i agree there are lots of EA's in the market who claims to be the best and in demo you will be amazed to see the result.But as soon as you get into the real trade then the trouble starts and most of the EA fails to deliver its promoise.SO choose wisely,read the reviews and then invest.

EA's are great right up to the point where they lose all your money. It is not a matter of 'if' but 'when' this happens.

Back