Tickmill SCAM traders beware

Hi there its good to hear here from you I appreciate you coming here and replying I really do I’d like to apologize for the hard time I have given to your support staff on our email exchange it has been pretty rough I need you to understand my frustration and psychological fatigue I’d also like to thank you for explaining how spread widening works and what’s the effect of it while being in a hedge it is very useful information. I am having the impression that I am getting the same scripted reply I got from your staff there’s one thing though my accusation is actually based on the tick data you have provided me yourselves and since we are here to talk facts if my account at 23:59:59 right before the spread widening spike was at 80% margin and if the spike actually made the price to go to 1.74516 based on pip value on my last calculation this would place my margin at around 40% at the worst so you should either renew your stop out policy and let everybody know that it is now at 40% instead of 30% or provide me with facts and I will be more than glad to apologize to you and your clients and ask from the admin to close the thread thank you.

To all viewers and participants please correct me if I am doing the math wrong and I am mistaken I will be more than glad to take it all back thanks a lot.

I would have to agree with the OP's post in this matter. I had been demo trading with TickMill for the past 8 months. Same thing occurred as the spreads would eventually wiped out the opening positions of such trades though the account can still withstand the amount of positions opened. I wouldn't labeled them as scam yet but they are highly suspicious in this matter.

For some reason, how would a broker offer an ECN account at a small relative amount? Most of the ECN brokers I had dealt with over the years had been offering the accounts with a high level of deposits comparatively.

Moreover, their ECN account spreads is a no brainer if you were to compared it with other reputable brokers (Which I am not going to mentioned any here, because I am not commercializing this thread). You can have a look at famous LP provider or brokers and match the ECN spreads under a spreadsheet and see the differences there.

Furthermore, I strongly believed TickMill account types is actually a market marker instead of NDD. The reason why I make this sentence such a bold one is due to the explanation I had given above. If you had been trading FX/CFDs for nearly a decade with pure ECN brokers, you'll understand why I'll say that their account types is DEFINITELY not an ECN. If you had absolute zero idea on what ECN is, please do some google research and read what I had shared above to get yourself a glimpse of a view on what's deal all about.

Have same problem, tickmill are very cheating broker !!! Regulate FCA ? broker regulate FCA hide back FCA for scam beautiful more !!
i don't work more with this broker very very cheating broker.

Hello everybody, Today i am here to inform all traders about Tickmill's market maker tactics under the aid of the infamous virtual dealer plugin and other proprietary software. Let me start by saying that ECN simply does not exist it is a pure scam their website is nicely polished and if you sign up for an ECN-pro account you would simply get lower spreads and still face the same market maker tactics like spread widening synchronicities when in profit S/L's and T/P's getting triggered or not getting triggered to their convenience and against you when applicable. The proof i will provide for you guys today is an incident that occurred yesterday during day change where their spread increased to above 30 or 50 pips during milliseconds to the amount of spread that was enough to kick me out of the game while in a hedge. Their usual day change spread on GBP/AUD is not more than 12pips at the worst from what i have noticed i know that this may not be sufficient for you but it is ok the purpose of this thread is not to get my flowing 33USD at day change back but to let other traders know of their tactics for all you guys that trade larger amounts with them please don't get fooled by their FCA regulation promise they will trade against you at will and they will throw you everything they got to prevent you from being profitable. I informed them about the incident and the reply i got from tick data was that the spread increase was around 20pips ( 1.74318 ,1.74516) but i assure you that it was a lot more than that this is what they just claim it was. Again i am not here to get my money back going with them was a test and my purpose here is to inform other traders about their tactics.

On this screenshot you can see the day change incident please take a look at the account history and check the price that the position supposedly reached at day change it is simply inexistent. Before day change at 11:59:59 my account was holding up well with a margin at about 70-80% and having a stop out at 30% there was plenty of space to move but at day change the position reached 1.74516? and it stopped me out. You can clearly see on the screenshot that this price is simply inexistent what really happened is that their plugin widened the spread enough during milliseconds to the amount that was necessary to stop me out. Dear traders and high volume traders please be aware of this bucketshop and if you're going to trade your money hoping to have a broker on your side know that this will never happen but you can at least find somebody decent that might charge you more in spread but will not apply these shameful tactics. All the best to you my fellow traders.

View attachment 31774

Tickmill es uno de los pocos corredores serios que encontrarás en el mercado, sus procedimientos son claros y, en caso de un incidente como este, siempre te enfrentarán.

I also feel suspicious when I was trying to deposit through their “Thai Online Bank” it shows a lady name that doesn’t even exists on Google, instead of a company name, it’s a person’s name which means they can simply fly away with your money easily.

For now, I can’t even trust them while depositing money.

I’ll keep on looking for the best ECN broker with lowest spread and commission, would be appreciated if you recommended me a nice broker we can trust.

Hi Pontana,

Our Thai Online Bank is a secure and safe method for depositing.
Should you need assistance or a walkthrough of how to use this method you can contact th@support.com and we will be happy to assist you.
You can also speak to our Thai team through Line at Tickmill.th

Hi Pontana,

Our Thai Online Bank is a secure and safe method for depositing.
Should you need assistance or a walkthrough of how to use this method you can contact th@support.com and we will be happy to assist you.
You can also speak to our Thai team through Line at Tickmill.th
What about the complaint so far?

What about the complaint so far?

Hi FXMaster,
As Thai banks sometimes block transactions to FX companies, payment providers often temporarily enable deposits to a person’s name in order to ensure that the transaction will not be blocked. This is a temporary measure to secure the deposits of clients.

Hi FXMaster,
As Thai banks sometimes block transactions to FX companies, payment providers often temporarily enable deposits to a person’s name in order to ensure that the transaction will not be blocked. This is a temporary measure to secure the deposits of clients.
And the email you have shared th@support.com, I think there is some mistake.

Back