Tickmill

I want to add my complaints about the broker TickMill.
For a very long time I have tried unsuccessfully to get TickMill to give me answers to my complaints, but all they do is to avoid giving direct answers to my accusations and trying to pin the problem on me or my EA. I have given them (on their request) detailed data to support my claims, but until today I have received no satisfactory direct response on these issues. At times they will not answer my e-mails for many days and then come up with a weak excuse that there was a technical problem ("I apologize for the late response, i could not visualize your emails due to some technical issue which was resolved in due time"). I have a Forex training company and unfortunately I recommended TickMill to some of my students, but I know that some of them are also experiencing problems with them. My current view of this broker is that they have a dealing desk ("B" book), or is a market makers that manipulate prices and spreads to their advantage.
Here is what they do: (I will upload supporting evidence to my claims)
1. The spike the spread on regular basis - sometimes more than 10 times the normal spread. (And I am not talking about News Releases here)
2. They manipulate prices and often their will be enormous jumps or gaps in the price feed.
3. Their MT4 is apparently full of bugs since when I run tests on the Strategy Tester I get enormously incorrect results (compared to similar runs on other MT4's) I have the data to prove this. Some of my students cannot even load an EA successfully on their charts.
The result of all this is that trades are opened which should never be opened and StopLosses are hit which never should have been hit - causing the trader to lose money all the time unnecessarily.
I am uploading both the charts/data of TickMill and then comparative charts/data from another broker (FXOpen) to compare.

Attachments

• EURCHFM1spike5.png
    EURCHFM1spike5.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
  • EURCHFM1FXopen.png
    EURCHFM1FXopen.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 1
  • TICKMILL-Problems.pdf
    353.3 KB · Views: 0
  • EURCHFH1.png
    EURCHFH1.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
I want to add my complaints about the broker TickMill.
For a very long time I have tried unsuccessfully to get TickMill to give me answers to my complaints, but all they do is to avoid giving direct answers to my accusations and trying to pin the problem on me or my EA. I have given them (on their request) detailed data to support my claims, but until today I have received no satisfactory direct response on these issues. At times they will not answer my e-mails for many days and then come up with a weak excuse that there was a technical problem ("I apologize for the late response, i could not visualize your emails due to some technical issue which was resolved in due time"). I have a Forex training company and unfortunately I recommended TickMill to some of my students, but I know that some of them are also experiencing problems with them. My current view of this broker is that they have a dealing desk ("B" book), or is a market makers that manipulate prices and spreads to their advantage.
Here is what they do: (I will upload supporting evidence to my claims)
1. The spike the spread on regular basis - sometimes more than 10 times the normal spread. (And I am not talking about News Releases here)
2. They manipulate prices and often their will be enormous jumps or gaps in the price feed.
3. Their MT4 is apparently full of bugs since when I run tests on the Strategy Tester I get enormously incorrect results (compared to similar runs on other MT4's) I have the data to prove this. Some of my students cannot even load an EA successfully on their charts.
The result of all this is that trades are opened which should never be opened and StopLosses are hit which never should have been hit - causing the trader to lose money all the time unnecessarily.
I am uploading both the charts/data of TickMill and then comparative charts/data from another broker (FXOpen) to compare.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details you have shared here.

Back